Hey evry1!!! I know that if ur a sprint premier customer on ur primary line u get a new phone within a year and not the usual 2. The tthing is when I go 2 my contract renewal 4rm my samsung rant it has the 1yr date. Do u guys think they would let u go ahead and get all ur lines at discounted prices within a year or the 1yr will still only apply 2 the primary line?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 10:29 PM
    O, and my bb curve is my primary line not that it matters.

04-25-09 10:30 PM
    I had two lines as a premier customer (10 years)...no phones on Sprint to my liking other than the Curve...upgrading, would really be...downgrading.
    04-26-09 01:07 AM
    What make someone a premier customer with sprint? I have 3 lines with them for last 3+ yrs and I have never heard of this "premier customer" stuff. Can someone explain?
    04-27-09 07:18 AM
    gotta be with them for 5 or more years...
    04-27-09 07:50 AM
    Oh, thanks at MNanimefan.
    04-27-09 07:55 AM
    I'm a premier customer with 4 lines and the 1yr upgrade only applies to the primary line. They are pretty strict about that.

04-27-09 08:03 AM
    After being automatically enrolled in Sprint Premier, customers receive benefits such as:

* Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.
    * �Just Because� Perks: Spontaneous special offers for trips, tickets to shows and sporting events -- just to say thanks.
    * Anniversary Rewards: Customers celebrate their annual Sprint anniversary with a special gift such as free ring tones or free minutes.
    * First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre�, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
    * Accessory Discounts: A once-a-year discount on accessories at participating Sprint stores.
    * Courtesy Plan Check: For customers who haven�t changed their plan in six months, Sprint will notify them for a �Plan Check� to make sure they are getting the most value out of their device.

Eligibility requirements for Sprint Premier are simple:
    1) For three consecutive months, consumer customers must be on an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month or spend at least $99.99 per month on a plan that shares minutes

2) they must have been a Sprint wireless customer for at least 10 years. For complete rules about Sprint Premier, visit sprint.com/premier customer.

�We know that loyal customers are the most important ones to our business and we want to reward them for their choice in Sprint,� said Jeff Hallock, vice president for base management at Sprint. �Sprint Premier is our way of saying, �thanks, we appreciate your loyalty and here�s something special for staying with us�.�

Sprint Premier is the latest addition to a growing list of other customer-friendly initiatives Sprint has already launched for its customers, including:

* The Right Plan Promise, which allows customers to change their plans at anytime without signing a new contract.
    * Sprint�s Simply EverythingSM, an unlimited pricing plan that gives customers value with unlimited nationwide voice, text, data, e-mail, Web-surfing, Sprint TV, Sprint Music, GPS navigation, Direct Connect and Group Connect for $99.99 per month.
    * Ready Now, in which trained and committed retail associates work one-on-one with customers to personalize phones, set up features and demonstrate how phones work � before the customer leaves the store.
    04-27-09 09:37 AM
    Also if u log on 2 ur sprint account it will tell u. U should b a sprint premier customer thefencepost. You have 2 b with them at least a year. I've been with them 4 two and I have three lines also. If ure the primary acct holder then u get an upgrade yearly instead of 2. U can also call and speak 2 a rep 2 find out.

04-27-09 11:13 AM
    Also 2 apply you have to b a customer for at least 22 consecutive mnths and have a service plan of 34.99 or higher. That's why I said u should b elgible. I've only been with them 4 2yrs and I'm 1 just login 2 ur acct or call a rep.

04-27-09 11:27 AM
    I haven't even had my account with sprint for a year yet and i'm a premiere customer because i have the simply everything plan
    04-27-09 01:12 PM
    Yep me too kingakuma.

04-27-09 06:24 PM
    Yea, I think really its a lot of ways u can b a premier customer. But the everything plan also applies. As I stated $34.99 a mnth or higher so like u 2 right above me kingakuma and simplenigma u are premiere bcause u have a high purchasing plan as I do as well.

04-27-09 07:25 PM
    "If your a new customer and have been with us for atleast six monthes and have maintained, for atleast three monthes a recuring charge of $69.99 a month on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line, you already qualify. For our existing wireless customers, you qualify if you've maintained a monthly recuring charge of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line for three monthes, or if you've been a loyal customer for ten or more years."

I don't see anything about $34.99.

04-27-09 10:53 PM
    gotta be with them for 5 or more years...
    Nope, I'm was made a premier customer after a mere year and a quarter.
    04-28-09 07:35 AM
    it depends on the amount of the plan that you have to be a premiere customer, not the length of time
    04-28-09 03:58 PM
    I signed up with Sprint in Dec 07 (2 lines), was a Sprint Premier customer by Nov 08 (shortly after SP started I think), they allowed me to do full upgrades on both lines in Feb 09.
    04-28-09 04:07 PM
    Ummm I saw that in one of my booklets in the fine print. I tried 2 find the one that had all the qualifications and everything but couldn't but all I know is you don't have 2 b with sprint that long 2 qualify.

04-28-09 05:30 PM
    It was 5 years. Now it's ten. Or a high enough rate plan. I think families have to be 129.99 or more and individuals 69.99 or more. You have to be on the plan consecutively for at least so many months also.
    04-28-09 07:25 PM
    I'm a Sprint Premier Customer and have received the discount on both my lines. Both lines currently are on the SEP with an 8330 and Pearl both purchased when the Curve came out last year.
    04-28-09 08:12 PM
    Cool, I was wondering because I know they say only 4 the primary line u get the discount well the 1yr upgrade but I noticed on my account its a 1yr upgrade and I have three lines.

04-28-09 09:10 PM
    I have had sprint for less than a year and months ago they offered to sign me up as a sprint premier customer just because I have the simply everything plan. Perhaps you could get it on your line if you had all your phones under that plan. It's really nothing great except for the ability to upgrade phones earlier and a bunch of nascar stuff being offered to you.
    04-28-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD