So I've been one of those guys who has stuck to the official .75 just because, well, if something was wrong with my phone I wanted to be able to blame Verizon, haha. Anyway, enough was enough, I was tired of random reboots, slow transitions, and typing lag. Well, I went to .132 following the instructions here and, holy crap, it is great. Just as fast as everyone has said. The only thing that went wrong during the process was my calendar entries didn't transfer over for whatever reason. But, I just hooked up the phone and restored them in 30 seconds and here I am. I love this phone again.

To anyone not sure about making the jump to a new OS...DO IT.
    04-25-09 09:52 PM
    I couldn't wait for verizon anymore so I too upgraded to .113 and then to .132. Response on touch screen is so much better. Scrolling has improved as has my camera!!! I"m hoping at this point Verizon releases a big update. We'll see but for anyone stuck on .75, definitely upgrade to .132.
    04-25-09 10:33 PM
    I concur.. Performed the upgrade yesterday and notice its leaps and bounds better than the standard. I've been observing my battery throughout my first day on this OS and the benefits are def noticeable. Don't hesitate.. If you have the opportunity, DO IT!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD