With the leak of .132, BBcrackman is set to release his latest hybrid, Version 4 tomorrow at 2pm. This promises to be the best hybrid in a long line of amazing work he has already delivered. To get the hybrid head on over to BlackberryOS

It will be released starting tomorrow at 2pm EDT.
    04-25-09 04:01 PM
    I will be curious to see what the file list versions are that he is using, its not a mystery on how to make a hybrid but ****, i run .132 with some garbage taken out and I have the perfect storm IMO.
    04-25-09 05:13 PM
    I will be curious to see what the file list versions are that he is using, its not a mystery on how to make a hybrid but ****, i run .132 with some garbage taken out and I have the perfect storm IMO.
    You are right it is no mystery as to how to make a hybrid but making a good one takes a lot of time and effort. Some people have loved .132 others have not. With v4 your getting another option to play around with.
    04-25-09 05:17 PM
    You are right it is no mystery as to how to make a hybrid but making a good one takes a lot of time and effort. Some people have loved .132 others have not. With v4 your getting another option to play around with.
    Very true, plus you can always go with what you would like to use
    04-25-09 05:21 PM
    where are versions 1, 2, and 3 for .132?
    04-25-09 05:36 PM
    where are versions 1, 2, and 3 for .132?

They were for different OS versions. V4 is using .132
    04-25-09 05:50 PM
    oh, I saw a v1, and 2 on the same but a 3 and 3.5 on another, didn't understand the modus operandi.
    04-25-09 05:52 PM
    I'm with you on the donations thing. I'll be curious (and shocked) to see if it runs better then 132 alone, that's about as far as it goes.
    It does run better than .132, how do I know because I am running it now.
    04-25-09 07:23 PM
    I'm in and will promptly download this when it drops. BBC has never cooked up and released something that was disappointing.
    04-25-09 07:26 PM
    I'm in and will promptly download this when it drops. BBC has never cooked up and released something that was disappointing.
    Good to see you Rellims how is it going?
    04-25-09 07:27 PM
    no offense to the crackman but we have some of the best hybird makers in here...lyricidal and oneofakinddpc!!!in my opinion i'll stick with whateva lyric wants to make its his personal service that i like i know if i have a problem hes there and he doesnt get frustrated with my stupidity
    04-25-09 07:31 PM
    no offense to the crackman but we have some of the best hybird makers in here...lyricidal and oneofakinddpc!!!in my opinion i'll stick with whateva lyric wants to make its his personal service that i like i know if i have a problem hes there and he doesnt get frustrated with my stupidity
    Very understandable too, but there is always a chance to try it out and see what you think, i have tried hybrids from all three and they do great work, and its nice to have the option to see what the others have created and try
    04-25-09 07:35 PM
    Good to see you Rellims how is it going?
    Very well, tomorrow is going to be rain all day here so a good day to mess around with an OS.
    04-25-09 07:38 PM
    And I think you will find that the same for Crackman as well. When have you seen anyone flame or get frustrated with you.
    neva but ive been and belong to that site...it is nice but when your in trouble its nice to be able to pick up the phone and talk to lyric thats all im sayin..i dont have crackmans number but if he wants to give it to me and let me test his patientce i will cuz at nite im usually in another zone (understand)
    04-25-09 07:38 PM
    Wat is the point of this thread?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    To inform people that BBcrackman is releasing his next hybrid tomorrow.
    04-25-09 08:10 PM
    I might be on this. I did have a question though. What will the differences be with .132 and .132 V4? So far I have not had issue with .132 once I got pandora fixed.

I did have a question though, if there can be a program for flick scrolling made, is there a way to incorporate it into an OS?
    04-25-09 09:19 PM
    I might be on this. I did have a question though. What will the differences be with .132 and .132 V4? So far I have not had issue with .132 once I got pandora fixed.

I did have a question though, if there can be a program for flick scrolling made, is there a way to incorporate it into an OS?
    i dont think you can click the flick and im pretty sure it isnt in the os maybe by the time we hit 5.0.114 lol
    04-26-09 12:34 AM
    That is an untrue statement, it is released to our VIP members first and then it is released everywhere. Nobody has to download it, I dont ask them to. I only make it available. I dont or receive a penny for anything I do. I do it because I like to.

I can believe that I am posting here defending what I do for fun. Yes OneofaKind makes a great Hybrid and Yes Lyricidal builds a great Hybrid too. I have never once said anything derogatory about anything any one has created, built or otherwise. Never asked for a penny and I am being condemed for it.....SAD
    I cant wait for the new Hybrid! Woohoo! Thanks,.
    04-26-09 12:39 AM
    Dam. I would love to pick this up. If I only wanted to pay the $10. Can we get this up on megaupload? Independent reviews? Is it good?
    04-26-09 01:49 AM
    I say a VIP Member LEAK IT to CB.com!!!
    04-26-09 01:50 AM
    I say a VIP Member LEAK IT to CB.com!!!
    The instructions are stickied...
    04-26-09 01:52 AM
    The instructions are stickied...
    Doesn't take instruction to install it... all i need is the java folder from V4 to be quite honest...want to see what combos he used. I already have a solid Radio in .162.
    04-26-09 01:54 AM
    Doesn't take instruction to install it... all i need is the java folder from V4 to be quite honest...want to see what combos he used. I already have a solid Radio in .162.

Yes you are right. You mean 162 or 132 radio
    04-26-09 01:55 AM
    well .162 is the platform (Radio/sfi) for .132, and my guess is thats what BBC is using for his V4 build (from what I have gathered from all that already have the "VIP TREATMENT" download...). So really all we need is the Java folder to see what combo of .cod files he chose as a solid fit for .162.
    04-26-09 01:59 AM
    yes, well. i would like the v4 java files as well. There must be a way
    04-26-09 02:07 AM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD