well i called trying to get a replacement but cant because they have no records of me purchasing it from them....Anyways she telling me vzw has a new os and it should of been out yesterday loll i said really and she was like well thats how i feel but i got an e mail saying everything it fixed which was 2 pages long and that it was .132 and that 113 will come out then immediately 132...funny right well in the end she said yeah if you ever got os questions or anything like that go to crackberry.com thats where i get all my info on it...i just don't get why they assume they need to lie because right before that i told her how much i loved it and just want a replacement? hmmm maybe we all should apply for vzw we probably know more anyways why not improve lol
    04-24-09 03:09 PM
    OK this is a little fishy for my taste i have called about issues with my first curve in the past told the about some os on crackebrry in the past the rep told that Verizon does not support any info on crackberry. i am sorry i call bull **** on this story
    04-24-09 03:34 PM
    from all the posts on crackberry, i've came to a conclusion "never believe vzw reps"
    04-24-09 03:55 PM
    OK this is a little fishy for my taste i have called about issues with my first curve in the past told the about some os on crackebrrye in the past the rep told that Verizon does not support any info on crackberry. i am sorry i call bull **** on this story
    No he is right... I bricked my storm and tried to fix it with the walkthrough on crackberry. When it still didn't work I call vzw tech and they walked me thru the steps from this very site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 04:00 PM
    OK this is a little fishy for my taste i have called about issues with my first curve in the past told the about some os on crackebrry in the past the rep told that Verizon does not support any info on crackberry. i am sorry i call bull **** on this story

how is it bs all i said was that it was funny i wasn't saying she said that .132 is coming out on the tenth of may no all i said was she saw that .132 was the most recent here on crackberry and gave her two cents on it :P
    04-25-09 02:51 PM
    I found out about crackberry from the verizon rep that sold me my curve a while back. Then when I got my storm last month he told me to come here and follow the instructions on how to upgrade to the leaked OS's. I thought I had bricked my storm yesterday so I wiped it and put 75 back on but still couldn't get it to turn on so I went into the store today and they gave me a new one out of the box. Im sure Verizon doesn't want employees to refer people here, but I really don't think most of the 20something year old college students working at Verizon are really too worried about it.
    04-25-09 04:04 PM
    I am one of the those techs who apparantly do not know anything about blackberrys. And a lot of the reason why some of our M&Ps are similar to what you find here on crackberry is because youll have someone who screwed up there phones, call in and have us correct the issue, and then run to the nearest computer and regurgitate what we had just told them on crackberry. An ego feed is all that is. "I can write something that someone else created and look like a bada**"
    04-25-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD