ok
    i have heard pretty much nothing but horror stories from everybody with the new facebook update.
    some people say it messes up their today screen.
    some people say it messes up there calendar.

well i guess you have people like me where i dont use my calendar that often and i also dont use the today screen.
    i just use the L theme that came with the device.

i have grown to like the updated version of facebook mobile for the berry.
    i have never found myself checking it so often. i think the new comment and see comments without having to go to the actual site is great.

dont get me wrong i know they can do better but for now this is a much needed improvement to the basic version to what we had.
    i dont need facebook chat because i have beejive with facebook now intergrated into it. it does a great job with the live chat.

i dont know i seem to be the only one that dosent want to uninstallthe app lately.

let me know what you guys think about it?
    04-23-09 01:25 PM
    i love it..no issues here
    04-23-09 01:25 PM
    Yeah I personally don't mind it at all! I mean it's a basic facebook tool and I like that it syncs with my contacts.
    04-23-09 01:28 PM
    Me.

A lot more than 1.2, for me only thing's missing right now is Chat.
    04-23-09 01:44 PM
    It's alright, you can change the options to make it not "mess up" your calendar.
    04-23-09 01:48 PM
    I personally like it alot, I also do not use the calendar for Facebook. 1.5 is a great upgrade from 1.2
    04-23-09 01:49 PM
    I do.. no issues here as well..
    04-23-09 01:51 PM
    So far I'm enjoying it. No probs here
    04-23-09 01:52 PM
    Deleted it from my phone. I'd rather navigate the mobile version. Too many issues with 1.5.
    04-23-09 01:56 PM
    I personally don't have a problem with it... I like couple new added features like updated your contacts with the profile pic and being able to comment on status' ... it's all good in my world!
    04-23-09 01:56 PM
    I have it installed. I don't have it syncing with anything though. No need for it - iCal + BB Cal does it all for me. FB doesn't have any entries.

I've been having no problems with it. Only been a short while with it. I use an L Theme on mu 8330. No Today themes - yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 01:57 PM
    ok
    i have heard pretty much nothing but horror stories from everybody with the new facebook update.
    some people say it messes up their today screen.
    some people say it messes up there calendar.

well i guess you have people like me where i dont use my calendar that often and i also dont use the today screen.
    i just use the L theme that came with the device.

i have grown to like the updated version of facebook mobile for the berry.
    i have never found myself checking it so often. i think the new comment and see comments without having to go to the actual site is great.

dont get me wrong i know they can do better but for now this is a much needed improvement to the basic version to what we had.
    i dont need facebook chat because i have beejive with facebook now intergrated into it. it does a great job with the live chat.

i dont know i seem to be the only one that dosent want to uninstallthe app lately.

let me know what you guys think about it?
    Do you have the BeeJive BETA or have they updated the official BeeJive version to include FaceBook chat?
    04-23-09 02:31 PM
    I like the new version and I do use a Today Plus theme. It doesn't mess up your calendar or Today Plus theme it just has some settings that need to be changed so it doesn't interfere with your calendar function with a Today Plus theme. It changes your BB default calendar to the Facebook calendar. Once you change that back everything is fine.

I also had to go delete all the Facebook photos out of my contacts info b/c I didn't want to waste memory on my BB for that feature.
    04-23-09 02:33 PM
    I love the fact that I can go to my address book and write on someones wall I think its great. Also don't use a today screen.

04-23-09 02:44 PM
    I really like it a lot, and I *do* use the calendar. I haven't had any problems that couldn't be fixed quickly via the CB forums. I think it's a pretty big improvement over 1.2 in terms of connection with the site, and what you can do without having to go to the mobile site. Yes, it's obnoxious that we don't have Chat yet, but I'd rather they get that right the first time (or at least, as right as they're going to get it the first time, haha) than release it and have it be so buggy that it crashes everyone's BB.
    04-23-09 02:51 PM
    no major issues here, mostly just that it slows my phone down. i'll try uninstalling then reinstalling later.
    04-23-09 03:12 PM
    Works great for me!

04-23-09 03:15 PM
    I think it's a huge improvment over 1.2. Facebook has always been one of my most used apps and this just adds to the ease of use.
    04-23-09 03:38 PM
    I like the new version and I do use a Today Plus theme. It doesn't mess up your calendar or Today Plus theme it just has some settings that need to be changed so it doesn't interfere with your calendar function with a Today Plus theme. It changes your BB default calendar to the Facebook calendar. Once you change that back everything is fine.

I also had to go delete all the Facebook photos out of my contacts info b/c I didn't want to waste memory on my BB for that feature.
    Could you kindly tell me what needs to be changed. I found where there are two choices... Facebook and my bb email. Yet when I pick one or the other now none of my stuff pops up in the today area.

04-23-09 04:26 PM
    i have no problems with it, just that for me IT'S NOT MUCH MORE THAN 1.2. WHERE THE **** IS THE CHAT?
    04-23-09 04:34 PM
    Do you have the BeeJive BETA or have they updated the official BeeJive version to include FaceBook chat?
    i am running a beta version that available if you google it.
    it is great to fb chat with people. i couldnt ask for more.

like i said. there are very nice improvements but i think they can do better.

this is a start though
    04-23-09 05:25 PM
    I love how it adds all my contacts facebook pictures, i find that quite amazing
    04-23-09 06:32 PM
    Thinking about deleting it cause its nothing special and it looks like 1.2 with one small addition.

04-23-09 08:24 PM
    i'm kind of partial to it atm, just installed the update so hopefully they fixed a few things from the original 1.5 release
    04-23-09 08:31 PM
    im running 132 and just upgraded to fb 32...when i upgraded to 132 from 122 the fb calendar didn't sync anymore. I thought upgrading to 32 would fix but it still isn't syncing. I looked in my default services to make sure calendar is set to facebook but still nothing. anyone else having this issue?/knows how to fix?
    04-23-09 08:35 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD