I have been using the (rim) clip holster for the past few weeks and it has worked fine shutting the storm off when i clip it in. The other day, I found my old Bold leather holster and decided to see if it would work with my storm. I tried it out and it worked fine, but I find it too bulky so I switched back to the clip holster. Now all of a sudden the clip holster doesn't shut the storm off!!!! I can't figure it out. Is it possible that the leather Bold holster has a stronger magnet and put the storm out of whack? Anyone have this problem? As a side note. I noticed my storm was getting regularly sluggish, so I deleted facebook and automatically the phone is working way better (maybe a coincidence, I don't know)
    04-22-09 07:51 PM
    it ran faster after you deleted facebook probablly because you had to reset the phone.
    04-22-09 07:54 PM
    No, I have been using quickpull once a day since I've had the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 08:36 PM
    I have been using the (rim) clip holster for the past few weeks and it has worked fine shutting the storm off when i clip it in. The other day, I found my old Bold leather holster and decided to see if it would work with my storm. I tried it out and it worked fine, but I find it too bulky so I switched back to the clip holster. Now all of a sudden the clip holster doesn't shut the storm off!!!! I can't figure it out. Is it possible that the leather Bold holster has a stronger magnet and put the storm out of whack? Anyone have this problem? As a side note. I noticed my storm was getting regularly sluggish, so I deleted facebook and automatically the phone is working way better (maybe a coincidence, I don't know)
    So are you saying that the Storm no longer works in it's own holster that came with it and the Bold holster?
    Have you tried another Storm holster to see if that would work? If you have tried that and it still doesn't work, then take it in and have it looked at.
    04-22-09 09:15 PM
    scandalex. The storm clip holster i bought no longer shuts the phone off, while the Bold leather holster does shut it off. I'm taking it to vzw tomorrow. I'm really happy with the screen on my storm and don't want to take a chance on another one. I have a week left on my 30 days.
    04-22-09 11:30 PM
    scandalex. The storm clip holster i bought no longer shuts the phone off, while the Bold leather holster does shut it off. I'm taking it to vzw tomorrow. I'm really happy with the screen on my storm and don't want to take a chance on another one. I have a week left on my 30 days.
    Before you give them your phone, try another holster while your in the store. The problem may not be your phone at all.
    04-22-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD