......man am I stupid. If anyone is thinking of making the switch I would suggest against it. As much fun as the G1 is, it doesn't come close to the storm. The storm is a much better phone, push email, better battery, bigger screen, better interface. Just all around a much better device in my opinion. I know this is a pointless post but I had to vent somehow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nicallen63; 04-22-09 at 06:47 PM.
    04-22-09 06:29 PM
    You better get yourself another storm!!!
    04-22-09 06:31 PM
    Id agree with all of those except for the Storm being more fun and having a better interface. Android is def > 4.7
    04-22-09 06:31 PM
    Can someone suggest a media player for the Storm , that really works ?
    04-22-09 06:34 PM
    never heard of anyone going from a storm to a G1...guess this is why. lol hope you can get back to the storm!!
    04-22-09 06:37 PM
    Id agree with all of those except for the Storm being more fun and having a better interface. Android is def > 4.7
    lol you should re-read his post...
    04-22-09 06:38 PM
    G1 interface is exclusive... other then that, g1 sucks
    04-22-09 06:49 PM
    I didnt mean that the storm was more fun, the G1 is great for playing games and messing with random apps, but thats about it. And to be honest i really did enjoy the interface and playing around on the storm way more than the G1

04-22-09 06:52 PM
    You should use the G1 for a paperweight and go back and pick up a storm ...as you see I love my storm

04-22-09 07:37 PM
    You should use the G1 for a paperweight and go back and pick up a storm ...as you see I love my storm

04-22-09 07:38 PM
    im sorry to hear about that man. i almost got me a G1 when they came out. im really glad i didnt. i played with one at the tmobile store and it was like playing with a "dumb phone" but with a nice browser
    04-22-09 07:41 PM
    I would have at least waited for the G2, which should be leaps and bounds better than the G1 and only a month or two away I think. I'm still keeping my Crackberry though.
    04-22-09 10:34 PM
    Feel the same way , left my storm for an omnia , and was back to her the next day lol !
    04-22-09 10:39 PM
    If you have the money to buy another storm, switch back before the 30 days is up. Verizon will most likely be calling you in a few days trying to give yo some deals to come back. My cousins girlfriend was on a family plan with my cousin, she switched to ATT, now verizon is offering 3 free months of service, and a few other things.
    04-23-09 12:11 AM
    If you have the money to buy another storm, switch back before the 30 days is up. Verizon will most likely be calling you in a few days trying to give yo some deals to come back. My cousins girlfriend was on a family plan with my cousin, she switched to ATT, now verizon is offering 3 free months of service, and a few other things.
    I had an unlocked Storm i was using on Tmobile, so i dont think ill be getting a phone call from Verizon. But i might buy another storm and then try and sell the G1 to make back some money.
    04-23-09 04:30 AM
    Doesn't the G1 have horrible video capabilities at the moment?
    04-23-09 08:16 AM
    Man that is a cheesy lookin phone.........
    Before u say it don't
    I woulda have gotten an iphone over that one
    04-23-09 09:49 AM
    It just goes to show that a blackberry (no matter which one) is better than anything else out there! And with that said..... I LOVE MY STORM!!
    04-23-09 01:26 PM
    I feel for u OP.. It takes a lot to admit to your mistakes

04-23-09 01:29 PM
  20. sunnysidecoaches@ntlworld.com's Avatar
    I had an unlocked Storm i was using on Tmobile, so i dont think ill be getting a phone call from Verizon. But i might buy another storm and then try and sell the G1 to make back some money.
    Hi well I must be mad but I hate the storm , mush prefer the bold or G1

Anyone want to part x swop

give me a call.

Cheers

Ross.
    04-23-09 04:04 PM
    I didnt mean that the storm was more fun, the G1 is great for playing games and messing with random apps, but thats about it. And to be honest i really did enjoy the interface and playing around on the storm way more than the G1

Only diffrence was I did not like the Storm and I went back to the Bold..
    04-23-09 04:25 PM
    Only diffrence was I did not like the Storm and I went back to the Bold..
    How long did you try it out for?

One things for sure.. Some avoid change as it alters their comfort level while others may accept it with open arms and enjoy the challenge of adapting.

04-23-09 04:41 PM
    I went from Storm 9530 to G1 yesterday couldn't be happier. Storm is garbage, so SLOW and buggy.

Now that I got the G1, I actually have a real phone back, not some piece of **** useless brick that doesn't do anything except look nice.
    04-23-09 09:25 PM
    I went from Storm 9530 to G1 yesterday couldn't be happier. Storm is garbage, so SLOW and buggy.

Now that I got the G1, I actually have a real phone back, not some piece of **** useless brick that doesn't do anything except look nice.
    What?
    That Fisher Price lookin a$$ phone........
    Get that made by Mattel lookin $hit outa here.
    I'm crackin myself up over here......
    Runnin on that Flintstone network....
    04-23-09 09:37 PM

Thanks for your input, its really appreciated. Your opinion is highly valued.
    04-23-09 10:13 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD