Is there a app that has ALL locate stations I tryed iHeart radio but it just played a couple of the station. Also can it be a OTA app if its not too much to ask

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 10:09 PM
    Nah, don't think so.

Iheartradio would be your best bet
    04-21-09 10:10 PM
    Moodio lets you add what ever stations you want, so long as the station has a streaming link.

Also, it is saved through your browser, so there is no application to download & take up memory.

You will have to sign up via CPU. But after that, you can play your stations through you BB browser.

There is no cost for this service...but it uses your data plan.

Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    Last edited by not4no1; 04-22-09 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Added link
    04-22-09 08:09 AM
    Not to mention there's internet radio like Pandora and Slacker so I don't think many people would tune into FM when they already have those.
    04-22-09 08:39 AM
    Moodio lets you add what ever stations you want, so long as the station has a streaming link.

Also, it is saved through your browser, so there is no application to download & take up memory.

You will have to sign up via CPU. But after that, you can play your stations through you BB browser.

There is no cost for this service...but it uses your data plan.

Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    Only problem with Moodio is Clear Channel stations. Clear Channel changes their MMS link periodically, so you have to try to keep up with that. This is why IHeartRadio is a must alongside another app like Moodio or Orb or something similar.

To answer the OP's question, no, there is not one single app with every FM station.
    04-22-09 08:53 AM
    Thank you ill look into that

04-22-09 06:23 PM
    Try Nobex. The link can be found by searching the forums.
    04-22-09 06:53 PM
    My computer just crashed... All I have for now is my Blackberry(another reason to have a BB) so can someone help me find a OTA link for any of these apps.

04-23-09 09:08 AM
    The Nobex OTA link is here. Hope it woks for you.

Nobex Radio Companion - Download
    04-23-09 09:39 AM
    Thanks it has all the station... I like so thank you BooYaa

04-23-09 09:57 AM
    Glad I could help.
    04-23-09 10:45 AM
    do any of you guys know if ti can get wcbs880 radio on my blackberry don't matter if i got to dl a application any information will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
    04-23-09 08:39 PM
    Is there a app that has ALL locate stations I tryed iHeart radio but it just played a couple of the station. Also can it be a OTA app if its not too much to ask

Hello!
    On iHeartRadio we have over 200+ radio stations (and growing steadily!) in all genres from around the country.
    If you have any questions, please let us know.
    04-28-09 08:07 AM
    do any of you guys know if ti can get wcbs880 radio on my blackberry don't matter if i got to dl a application any information will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
    I listen to 880 WCBS over moodio.fm, it works great.
    04-28-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD