has anyone heard or know of xm radio for storm
    04-21-09 01:50 PM
    xm has a bb app on their site...

you have to pay for it...

plus you have to pay to use xm online as well now
    04-21-09 01:52 PM
    there are a lot of radio stations available, including iheartradio and slacker

try using the search function
    04-21-09 01:54 PM
    thats BS, I already pay for 5 xm radio subscriptions!
    xmp3
    home stereo
    car
    Dad's car
    Brother's Car

I think they should give it to you for free if you are multi user subscriber!
    04-21-09 01:57 PM
    I agree, I pay for 3 cars.

I think it should be one flat rate for all services.

add on radios should be cheaper as well.
    04-21-09 02:00 PM
    Also with the app you only get 20 stations. you dont even get all the stations, which means no MLB. hummmmmmmm I bet thats cause MLB wants to sell their mobile radio.
    04-21-09 02:02 PM
    has anyone heard or know of xm radio for storm

Would this also apply to Sirius? I'm not seeing it Would love a solution to this other than the whole usirius/Orb setup. My Ipod Touch has a great app called Pocket Tunes that allows Sirius/XM as well as just about any station that streams on the internet to play on that unit. I emailed them asking if they are doing anything with Blackberry, they VERY politely responded that they are working with RIM on something, but are not at liberty to discuss.

thats BS, I already pay for 5 xm radio subscriptions!
    xmp3
    home stereo
    car
    Dad's car
    Brother's Car

I think they should give it to you for free if you are multi user subscriber!
    Call them, I called threatening to cancel because I had to pay for the internet streaming, they transferred me to the cancel dept. I GUARANTEE they will make you an offer to stay whether you intended to REALLY leave or not I ended up with a great deal of $66 for the year including free streaming.

there are a lot of radio stations available, including iheartradio and slacker

try using the search function
    First of all, can I get Howard Stern, Opie And Anthony, NFL or MLB channels on iheartradio and slacker???? I already know the answer so please don't reply.

Very rare to go through a thread on this forum without having some sarcastic better than everyone arrogant guy with the "try using the search function" how about try glazing over the thread or post and not going in to have to take up your valuable time to post something completely unrelated to the subject and the extra couple seconds to type use the search function?

Have you used the search function sometimes? 100 unrelated threads and posts before you come up with something that "might" apply sorry for the rant.
    04-21-09 02:13 PM
    If you have a home PC that is always on and always connected to the Internet, you can use Orb and uXM with your XM Radio Online account. That's what I do and it works great. Neat thing about Orb is you can also set it to record XM, so I record O & A and Ron & Fez every day so I have the option of listening after the broadcast if I want to.

There's lots of threads on this forum on how to set it all up.
    04-21-09 02:48 PM

Unfortunately, their application doesn't work on the Storm ...yet. They do have a list you can get on for when they announce.
    04-21-09 03:02 PM
    I was pissed about them charging for online. I pay for both mine and my Dad's subscription under my account and was bothered that I had to add another $2.99/mo to my bill! Boo...
    04-21-09 03:22 PM
    I have sirius and in december 2007 I was on sirius website and at that time sirius was offering a lifetime subscription for a one time rate I signed up for that rate and now I will never pay for sirius again. This was a good idea and a great opportunity.
    04-21-09 04:04 PM
    As someone else stated, the XM Blackberry Application does not currently support the Storm. Otherwise, I would have gotten it quite a while ago.
    04-21-09 04:53 PM
    Check out slacker or iheart. I use + like both.
    04-21-09 05:15 PM
    Check out slacker or iheart. Both are free and easy to use.
    04-21-09 05:18 PM
    Slacker and I<3 radio are ok, but I still prefer Pandora over them.. I can deal with visual ads a lot better than audio ads cuz I'm not looking at my screen typically.
    04-21-09 06:14 PM
    I have sirius and in december 2007 I was on sirius website and at that time sirius was offering a lifetime subscription for a one time rate I signed up for that rate and now I will never pay for sirius again. This was a good idea and a great opportunity.
    You need to read a bit more carefully. It is for the lifetime of your current radio, not your lifetime.
    04-21-09 06:45 PM
    You need to read a bit more carefully. It is for the lifetime of your current radio, not your lifetime.
    I too have a lifetime membership on one of my radios. When i signed up they told me that if my radio stopped working and could not be repaired i could replace it and use the lifetime subscription on that radio. The radio with the lifetime subscription is in my home not a car. I use pocket tunes on my ipod touch and it works most of the time. Tends to loose connection and have to re-buffer. Kind of annoying. I wish that i could listen to sirius on my blackberry. I don't know where to get orb and usirius. Does it really work well? Could someone point me in the right direction so that I could find the programs and how to install them? Thanks.
    04-21-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD