i am wondering how to make a custome ringtone for a contact but then when the phone is on vibrate the custome ringer is vibrate. when i try and make a custome rintone for a contact and then have my phone on vibrate the ringtone still rings and i dont want that. so please if you know how to do this that would be great help
    04-21-09 01:46 PM
    This is a glitch in the .75 OS that your phone came with. The only solution is to set up your own custom vibrate profile, and use that instead of the one that came with the phone. Creating a custom sound profile will override the set custom ringtones, like you want it to do.

Click on the sound icon > scroll down and click on Custom Profiles > click on Add Custom Profile. Then just set everything to vibrate. Just make sure that the sound levels in any of your contacts that have a custom ringtone are set to "Active Profile".

Now when you want the phone to just vibrate, use the custom vibrate sound profile you created, and the custom ringtones from contacts won't make sound.
    04-21-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD