echofoxx.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/se7en-berry-8330/

"echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme/8300/Seven/com_plazmic_theme_Vis7a_Se7en_v6_6_t_white.jad"

Try this Theme and tell me what you think.
    04-21-09 01:06 PM
    Should be posted in the theme section
    04-21-09 01:10 PM
    If its a curve only theme then the curve forum if correct also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 04:42 PM
    Have it installed. I like it!
    Particularly like the gently pulsating icons on main screen, makes them stand out.
    Like the icons on the Apps screen, and fonts are nice size and easy to read.
    It's a keeper!
    Good job - thanks!
    04-21-09 06:34 PM
    Particularly like the gently pulsating icons on main screen, makes them stand out.
    It's a keeper!
    Good job - thanks!
    Thanks for the input, i have being working on this for a while now, partially because the version i bought (Inspirat from elecite.com) was lacking for the curve. Thanks so is it good enough to sell for $3.00 or so? Thoughts or Comments?

Adrian
    04-21-09 08:49 PM
    Should be posted in the theme section
    I am New to this forum so it will not let me post links or pic as of yet. I posted it were i could.

Adrian
    04-21-09 08:51 PM
    It's a keeper!
    Good job - thanks!
    screen shots?
    04-21-09 08:54 PM
    I wanna see some screen shots as well

04-21-09 11:32 PM
    I have it installed. Its clean yet graphically interesting. Clutter free. I'm enjoying it!

04-21-09 11:45 PM
    I installed it and I kind of like it. My suggestions:

Is there any way you can put the profiles in the top right corner?

I like the pulse, but I think it pulses too fast. Can you slow it down?

Is there any way you can remove those blocks on the right side of the screen? I don't see what their purpose is.

Keep up the good work!
    04-22-09 12:05 AM
    I usually don't like OS clone themes, but this one's pretty sweet. I had a huge memory leak problem with it the firs time I installed it, but I reinstalled and so far, so good. I like it a lot. Here are the screen shots of it for people too lazy to copy and paste the link into your browser that he provided AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!! (j/k)

04-22-09 08:39 AM
    I usually don't like OS clone themes, but this one's pretty sweet. I had a huge memory leak problem with it the firs time I installed it, but I reinstalled and so far, so good. I like it a lot. Here are the screen shots of it for people too lazy to copy and paste the link into your browser that he provided AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!! (j/k)

Thanks Renzi, I was on my mobile and i couldnt copy and paste the link, either because you can't or i dont know how Thats why I wanted to see them.
    04-23-09 10:37 AM
    I am not very big on themes. I stick primarily to a single blank
    theme, but that is very clean and well done. If that info bar were
    smaller I'd be all over this one.
    04-23-09 10:42 AM
    Yeah I just installed it, it is nearly as clean and simple as the default ones. Except it looks a little better, and i imagine it would help a newbie by giving them icons they might be familiar with heh.
    04-23-09 11:02 AM
    Nice theme. I'm more of a fan of Today editions, otherwise it is a keeper.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is the 2 rectangles at the right side of the bar. They just feel like they should be doing something...
    04-23-09 12:02 PM
    I understand, this is suppose to be the windows 7 os them, and i also wanted to keep it as standard as possible. Thanks for all the inputs guys. i can produce other versions but i just wanted to get a good baseline.
    04-23-09 09:09 PM
    Very nice theme but I think its got some memory leak issues. Tends to slow my 8330 down to a crawl especially using BB Messenger.
    04-25-09 06:12 PM
    Love the theme, could see paying for it if the memory leak is fixed, slows down my BB significantly. I also find the words to be a tad to small on the settings menu etc.
    04-25-09 10:21 PM
    great theme,you really captured the look of windows 7 and i think it's worth paying for
    04-25-09 10:29 PM
    Good theme, two thumbs up. Only thing I would change (is possible) is the home screen icons flashing without stopping (can save battery if only blinks once), once again good job and that's for sharing.

04-26-09 03:28 AM
    Ah nvm it does stop, my badddddd.

04-26-09 03:31 AM
    I replied in the 88xx section and didn't even know this thread was here. I'm actually running it on an 8830 and it seems to be working just fine. I found a glitch (maybe an 8830 issue) but once I changed the wallpaper and then tried to change it back to default the application screen will not go back to default.

As my only request could you change the icon for voicemail and include a voicemail counter with it? Thats been my only frustration is not knowing how many VMs I have.

Other than that you did an amazing job. Best Se7en theme that I've seen for OS4.5. Icons are clear for 4.5 device resolution, battery drain is great for a partially animated theme, no memory leak issues for me.
    04-26-09 10:57 AM
    Really really nice theme, looks good, preforms well. I did notice a memory issue and i only ran it on my phone for 15 min before removeing it, which brings me to the point that the home screen is too blank. I think its too much empty space, for me anyway, and the font and icons are too small. It does look really really cool and if it didnt have any memeory issues and if it filled out the space on my screen a little better, it would be a def keeper. but all in all a pretty freaking good theme.
    04-26-09 12:42 PM
    Really like the look of this theme. Once you get it perfected, you will have a great piece of work on your hands. Good job.
    04-26-09 12:52 PM
    very nice theme!
    04-26-09 01:01 PM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD