Was just on verizon's website and noticed they no longer have the pink pearl for sale. Just figured I would post it. Maby new flip?
    04-21-09 11:33 AM
    They had a pink pearl? I guess I didn't care to much to pay attention to the pearl.
    04-21-09 12:14 PM
    The pearl is being cut from our line up to my understanding. We were told we wont be getting anymore in our shipments. Some stores still do have them. We have a couple left, if it was a phone that you wanted you can PM me if you would like.

ps.. Im a rep at a corporate store.
    04-21-09 12:17 PM
    ^_^ I love verizon reps!
    04-21-09 12:19 PM
    Totally unrelated but AllTel just got silver and pink pearls and ditched the blue red and white. So maybe they're getting new colors? Or if the rep is right they may ditch them all together but that seems kind of strange given their popularity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 12:21 PM
    you should switch up and get the pink curve
    04-21-09 12:29 PM
    No I was not looking for one, thanks though. Just wanted to see what was going on with them. I know there is new BB coming, I was just wondering if it was a precursor to that.
    04-21-09 03:12 PM
    The size of the Pearl is great. The SureType, however, is not great. I would love the Pearl if it was QWERTY.
    04-21-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD