Often I listen to music with my storm and I want to know about a song that comes up. I pick up my storm, look at the screen, there is a nice big picture of the album art which is pretty but rather useless and then tinly little fonts tell me who the artist is and what the song is. My eyes are not what they used to be and I have to look long and hard with a still hand to read it which is not practical when driving down the 401.

I cannot find a setting to fix this, is this someting that can be fixed with a skin? Or perhaps there is a better media player that someone could recommend.

Have a look at the picture below... while the girl is pretty, the text is tiny (sorry, I cannot post images yet)
    04-20-09 12:34 PM
    go to home screen> options>screen/keyboard>font size then adjust until you find what works for you.
    04-20-09 01:21 PM
    go to home screen> options>screen/keyboard>font size then adjust until you find what works for you.
    Thanks for the reply, but I tried that long ago and adjusting the font size does nothing for the media player screen that I am referring to. If you have media playing on your BB, you can press on the menu key and choose "Now Playing" On that screen you will see Album Art (if there is any) taking half the screen and then tiny fonts telling me the name of the song and even smaller print telling me the artist.
    04-20-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD