i just uninstalled blackberry maps to clear up some space and now weather bug wont work it tells me to reinstall blackberry maps i tried to download it from blackberry.com but i wont let me does anyone have a link???? or can help me???
    04-19-09 10:50 PM
    i just uninstalled blackberry maps to clear up some space and now weather bug wont work it tells me to reinstall blackberry maps i tried to download it from blackberry.com but i wont let me does anyone have a link???? or can help me???
    Have you tried using your Desktop Manager (DM) software to reinstall BB Maps? It should work.
    04-19-09 11:15 PM
    Thats the easiest way, through DM

P.S. Love House!
    04-19-09 11:16 PM
    how would i do that???
    04-19-09 11:16 PM
    how would i do that???
    PLug your BB into your computers USB port with the cord you got with it, and open up the Desktop Manger program. If you do not have it installed already you can download it from, BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com After you install it just open up the program and then click application loader. Once you do that you can click add/remove applications then just makre sure the box next to bb maps is checked.
    04-19-09 11:19 PM
    Thats the easiest way, through DM

P.S. Love House!
    Oh man, HOUSE is my show! How long you been watching?
    04-19-09 11:20 PM
    what if it is not listed on there
    04-19-09 11:20 PM
    It should defintely be listed in there, its part of the software package with your OS.
    04-19-09 11:21 PM
    Oh man, HOUSE is my show! How long you been watching?
    Just for the past 2-3 months, but i'm freaking hooked! The Indian dude just got killed off and that blows!

You can get alot of House at .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. - if you don't already know.
    04-19-09 11:23 PM
    If it is not there, go to, BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com
    04-19-09 11:24 PM
    If its not is there any way i can re download it??
    04-19-09 11:24 PM
    What sf18443 said.
    But for the sake of step-by-step instructions ...

KB03621
    How to use the Application Loader tool to install BlackBerry Device Software

Warning: You should not install BlackBerry Device Software that is older than the current version installed on the BlackBerry smartphone. Doing so could cause the BlackBerry smartphone to malfunction.

View Document
    04-19-09 11:25 PM
    BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com
    04-19-09 11:25 PM

Just realized the download link isn't working.
    04-19-09 11:26 PM
    Nope.........
    04-19-09 11:32 PM
    Nope.........
    ok, got it! email the following link to the email account that your bb receives, then go to the link within your blackberry browser, it works, just tried it.

Here is the link...

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...dA**?code=maps
    04-19-09 11:35 PM
    Just to make sure you get it, right click the link and copy shortcut, do not just highlight it and copy and paste, because the entire link is not displayed.
    04-19-09 11:37 PM
    Nope.........

here is the full link :

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do;jsessionid=RFi7IRlZVmjX3J7VDxSPdA**?code= maps
    04-19-09 11:43 PM
    im bout to give it a try
    04-19-09 11:47 PM
    still cant get it for some reason says "sorry,your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry maps"
    04-19-09 11:57 PM
    im bout to give it a try
    If it doesn't work im not sure... maybe if you used DM to 'update' your software then select your current OS from the update options, myabe then it would prompt you to install BB maps. not sure though. I will keep workin on it though...
    04-20-09 12:00 AM
    still cant get it for some reason says "sorry,your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry maps"
    OK, dude, I believe we have it now (for real)...

1. go here on your computer:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader

2. then doubleclick loader.exe

3. when it comes up, you should be able to check the box next to blackberry maps and then you can install it.

let me know
    04-20-09 12:07 AM
    nope doesnt show up there
    04-20-09 12:50 AM
    nope doesnt show up there
    No idea man. I uninstalled bb maps and then used loader.exe and it worked fine. U could reinstall the OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:53 AM
    you are missing the app completely. do i have that right.
    did you do the basics like restart and send service books.
    04-20-09 12:58 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD