I had to deactivate my Storm and go back to a regular phone because I can't swing the data plan anymore, seeing as I had it more for leisure than business (and because I "had" to buy a new Strat ), but I wanted to make sure I dropped a line here to thank Crackberry and its users for all the great information and tech help I found in the few months I was using the Storm. Within days of getting the phone, Crackberry became one of my most-visited Web sites, not only for the tech stuff, but for the entertainment value as well.

Now I'm going to go list the Storm on eBay, although I felt really awful boxing it all up and stuff. ... It really is an awesome phone, regardless of any software issues.

Thanks again to all.
    04-19-09 06:48 PM
    that's a sad story bro
    sorry you have to part with it!
    04-19-09 06:49 PM
    I had to deactivate my Storm and go back to a regular phone because I can't swing the data plan anymore, seeing as I had it more for leisure than business (and because I "had" to buy a new Strat ), but I wanted to make sure I dropped a line here to thank Crackberry and its users for all the great information and tech help I found in the few months I was using the Storm. Within days of getting the phone, Crackberry became one of my most-visited Web sites, not only for the tech stuff, but for the entertainment value as well.

Now I'm going to go list the Storm on eBay, although I felt really awful boxing it all up and stuff. ... It really is an awesome phone, regardless of any software issues.

Thanks again to all.
    A moment OS silence for another Storm leaving it's owner's hand. Good luck man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 06:54 PM
    Good luck with your new phone. I'm sure we'll all be skulking here if you eventually come back!

All the best!
    04-19-09 07:01 PM
    Oh, we hardly knew ye! Good luck!

04-19-09 07:12 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you can't keep using your storm. Even though you are going back to a dumbphone, there is always a glimmer of hope that you will come back to a BB one day.

04-19-09 07:21 PM
    Yeah...times are not the best for every one..good luck hope you can come back soon !

04-19-09 08:26 PM
    Good luck homie. Sorry 2hear u leavin da family.. U always b crackberry. U can still come bak and check in. Stay up doe

04-19-09 08:44 PM
    Just too bad you didnt last long enough to see the infamous .122

Its that awesome, might actually change your mind as it did to a frd of mine alrdy... anyways, see ya, you'll be back
    04-19-09 08:48 PM
    Just too bad you didnt last long enough to see the infamous .122

Its that awesome, might actually change your mind as it did to a frd of mine alrdy... anyways, see ya, you'll be back
    It's not that awesome...but whatever.

Sorry to see you go. Travel well.
    04-19-09 08:50 PM
    Once a User... He'll be back and be an Abuser.
    04-19-09 08:58 PM
    It's not that awesome...but whatever.

Sorry to see you go. Travel well.
    I would say so, at least its an awesome start of the great coming, besides I did hear some user having issue with .122 which is very strange as I upgraded 3 Storm already and they all work quite flawless

Speaking of which, this makes me think could it be all those "leak" beta OS that could be screwing up while you upgrade to .122.... btw which OS you came from?
    04-19-09 10:11 PM
    I would say so, at least its an awesome start of the great coming, besides I did hear some user having issue with .122 which is very strange as I upgraded 3 Storm already and they all work quite flawless

Speaking of which, this makes me think could it be all those "leak" beta OS that could be screwing up while you upgrade to .122.... btw which OS you came from?
    I came from .113 so it was not AMAZING like coming from .75...but I mean come on, it should blow me away no matter what. My 8330 works faster than my Storm.
    04-20-09 12:29 AM
    I came from .113 so it was not AMAZING like coming from .75...but I mean come on, it should blow me away no matter what. My 8330 works faster than my Storm.
    I know what you mean, .113 and .122 has minor difference, but dude come on now, 8330 has like what? 2 yrs under its belt! Thats like comparing apple to pineapple
    04-20-09 12:40 AM
    Lol. My gf has a curve and my storm is far superior!

Sorry to see you go.

04-20-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD