I have a Curve 8330. I installed YouMail this morning,and just didn't like it. I deleted my YouMail account through their website, but I'm not able to remove the app from my BB or through the Add/Remove app on the desktop manager. Can anyone help me?
    04-19-09 10:18 AM
    I had the same problem. I was only able to delete it from my berry on the berry itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:53 AM
    go to options>advanced>applications navigate to the app and hit menu>delete and make sure to follow the prompt to restart afterwards
    04-20-09 12:55 AM
    I'm having the same problem. went to the app list and deleted it from there but the icon is still there and now it creates an error on reboot and it isn't in the application list anymore. help!!!!!!
    04-22-09 02:12 PM
    I'm having the same problem. went to the app list and deleted it from there but the icon is still there and now it creates an error on reboot and it isn't in the application list anymore. help!!!!!!
    You might have to do a hard reset.
    04-22-09 02:13 PM
    Once you delete your account you must do the following!

�Dial ##004# and press SEND.
    �Reprogram your voicemail speed dial if you had set it to point to YouMail. You can program it to dial your own number, and this will send it to AT&T
    perezfam928 likes this.
    05-14-09 09:50 AM
    I found out today that once you delete YouMail from a Verizon Wireless phone, you also have to deactivate call fowarding.

If you are still recieving text messages, reply to the messages with the word stop.

06-16-09 05:50 PM
    has anyone found out how to remove it for VZW? if so plz help here is my PIN: 305C481B thanks in advance
    08-16-09 03:04 AM
    I have a blackberry bold. How do I delete this thing completely. I have it now as an archive
    09-03-09 03:39 PM
    When I removed it/deleted it, my voice mail continued going to youmail until I sent them an email about it. They were pretty quick to respond. All I had to do was dial *72( i think, it was about a month ago) and it returned to the way it was. Got a couple of emails from them though. About how they miss me? and want me back as a youmail user? I thought the app was a pain in the a$$!
    09-03-09 03:53 PM
    if you are t-mobile blackberry user, change your call forwarding to DO NOT FORWARD and you will be good to go =D
    09-26-09 02:21 AM
    I have a blackberry bold. How do I delete this thing completely. I have it now as an archive
    Mine too is set as an archive, and it wont let me delete the dumb icon from any which way. Any ideas or suggestions? I downloaded the app like a month ago, tried it for a day, and i changed the options in the app to work back to standard settings, using my original voice mail. So it just sat in my phone until today, and now the dumb icon cant be deleted.
    09-29-09 07:55 PM
    How to reset voicemail for VZW after removing YouMail...

(from YouMail.com)

Your YouMail account is closed, but you still need to reset your phone's call forwarding to your Verizon Wireless voicemail.

1. Dial *73 and press SEND. You should hear a series of beeps and then your phone will disconnect. This is normal and means the feature activation was successful. You may want to call your cell phone from another line to verify that your calls are going to your Verizon voicemail. If that code does not work, you can also Dial *710 and press SEND.
    2. Reprogram your voicemail speed dial if you had set it to point to YouMail. You can program it to dial *86, and this will send it to Verizon
    10-20-09 12:57 PM
    When you receive your next youmail message, click on preferences and go into settings. You must cancel/remove your account. Next they will send you an email stating to dial *38 & send. You will hear a serious of beeps and this will disconnect the call forwarding. Hope this helps! (information new as of 9-26-11)
    09-26-11 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD