Anyone else frustrated seeing leaks released for other BB's while we STORM owners are left with nothing? It's a rant section... hence the rant... start it up.

And I'd rather an official from VZW than a leak!
    04-19-09 08:36 AM
    I still would like to know or someone point me in the right direction where this supposedly be all end all, problem free OS from Verizon is going to solve problems. I for one can go online and look to see how these leaked/hybrid OS fair. Who created them, what they entail and problems they either solve or make better. So far, you cannot get a clear idea of what this Verizon version is supposed to be. I look at this way. There are thousands of 3rd party software and updates for your home computer that run better, offer features and apps that either fix manufactures problems or make OE OS better. Why put so much faith in something that should have been released along time ago. I am currently running .113. So far it has made this device so much better. I was thinking about going to .122, but I am happy on how this hybrid version is working.
    04-19-09 11:20 AM
    Waaa! Waaaa! The native language for Storm owners. Ha! LMAO!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 11:28 AM
    Anyone else frustrated seeing leaks released for other BB's while we STORM owners are left with nothing? It's a rant section... hence the rant... start it up.

First you complain about a lack of leaks, then you say you'd rather have an official release. Which is it?

And for the first month or two of the Storm's life we were getting new leaks pretty much every week. Crucial and the others told you it wouldn't last, but no one ever wants to hear that sort of thing when the good times are rolling.

Also, a rant has a purpose, or point, this is just a whine. At best you could claim you're venting, which is really just an angry whine.

The Storm hasn't been "forgotten" it's just Verizon is making sure that the next official release is near perfect. I know people seem to whine about it being 4 months since .75, but that's really about average for how long it takes for Verizon to push out a new release for Blackberry devices. Curve owners have gone as much as 9 months without a release. So that's double what we've waited already, plus an extra month just for good measure.
    04-19-09 12:31 PM
    First you complain about a lack of leaks, then you say you'd rather have an official release. Which is it?

And for the first month or two of the Storm's life we were getting new leaks pretty much every week. Crucial and the others told you it wouldn't last, but no one ever wants to hear that sort of thing when the good times are rolling.

Also, a rant has a purpose, or point, this is just a whine. At best you could claim you're venting, which is really just an angry whine.

The Storm hasn't been "forgotten" it's just Verizon is making sure that the next official release is near perfect. I know people seem to whine about it being 4 months since .75, but that's really about average for how long it takes for Verizon to push out a new release for Blackberry devices. Curve owners have gone as much as 9 months without a release. So that's double what we've waited already, plus an extra month just for good measure.
    Learn to read. I said that I did not think that the Beta's were a viable way to expect STORM owners to upgrade their phone... that I WANTED an official. So now that we've established you can't read let's point out that I'm not a Curve owner or in the Curve forum.... so I don't care how long you waited. This is a STORM RANTS/RAVE.

I'm not one of these people that bugged radio and cx for info and begging for leaks.... yes they've held me off but I don't think they should be the reason I've kept my STORM. An official should be released. Jack arse.
    04-19-09 06:24 PM
    Waaa! Waaaa! The native language for Storm owners. Ha! LMAO!!

STORM forum... apparently you're illiterate as well.
    04-19-09 06:25 PM
    ...that you are smokin' way to much of the stuff in your avatar.
    04-19-09 07:07 PM
    Learn to read. I said that I did not think that the Beta's were a viable way to expect STORM owners to upgrade their phone... that I WANTED an official.
    A) I read quite well, thank you and
    B) That isn't what you said, so if it's what you MEANT to say, you expressed it rather poorly, such that people would reach an incorrect conclusion upon reading it

So now that we've established you can't read let's point out that I'm not a Curve owner or in the Curve forum.... so I don't care how long you waited. This is a STORM RANTS/RAVE.
    When did I say you were either? What was that you were saying about reading just a minute ago? In the literary world, it's a common technique to draw parallels to like situations. It's called a "comparison". In this case, I was saying that Curve owners have waited up to 9 months for an update, so the fact that we Storm owners have only waited 4 is NOT that uncommon. Still waiting to see if Valace completes his research, but my guess is 4-6 months has been the standard time between releases for ALL Verizon Blackberries.

I'm not one of these people that bugged radio and cx for info and begging for leaks.... yes they've held me off but I don't think they should be the reason I've kept my STORM. An official should be released. Jack arse.
    Again... Is there like some alternate version of my post that shows up for everyone that isn't me, and includes a lot of extra crap, like saying you're a Curve owner, or that you were one of the people begging for leaks? Because no matter how many times I reread my post, I just don't see anything even remotely like that in there. So naturally I'm quite befuddled at how it is you seem to be seeing all of this. You are, after all, an expert reader by your own admission. Otherwise, you would just be an arse (a term I brought to these forums thank you very much) and that obviously can't be the case. So, the only logical conclusion one could reach, is that somehow hackers have infiltrated the Crackberry servers and altered the database queries in such a way that there are parallel versions of my posts. That is why I see what I actually wrote, and other people see all kinds of crazy things, like you being a Curve owner begging for Storm leaks. So rather than fighting amongst ourselves, I think we should be readying our pitchforks and torches, so that when these nefarious hackers are found, we can bring swift proletariat mob justice down upon them.
    04-19-09 09:49 PM

Plain as day there for wanting an official not a leak.

As for standard time for releases... I was merely going off that your the device I saw listed was a CURVE but that is CLEARLY not what's next to your info now so I'm gonna concede that one to you.

As for bugging for leaks? I didn't say you had accused me of such thing, hence why no quote from you that I followed up on for that one. It was a rant.

So those nefarious hackers you so dubiously concluded have been working to distort my reality have apparently tainted your computer too. It's ok... they're good at what they do.

But your dedication to creating a response honors me and I'd gladly raise a pitchfork with ya.
    04-20-09 12:37 AM
    I still would like to know or someone point me in the right direction where this supposedly be all end all, problem free OS from Verizon is going to solve problems. I for one can go online and look to see how these leaked/hybrid OS fair. Who created them, what they entail and problems they either solve or make better. So far, you cannot get a clear idea of what this Verizon version is supposed to be. I look at this way. There are thousands of 3rd party software and updates for your home computer that run better, offer features and apps that either fix manufactures problems or make OE OS better. Why put so much faith in something that should have been released along time ago. I am currently running .113. So far it has made this device so much better. I was thinking about going to .122, but I am happy on how this hybrid version is working.
    Check out the OS in my signature... So far 5 days no reset, no memory leak at all... Bootup app memory of 47.6megs. I have to say, by far the best OS I've had, and it is streamlined... All the extraneous programs re removed using this slimmed down OS.
    04-20-09 12:44 AM
    Storm users fighting each other.... LOL. That's what that crappy device will do to you.
    04-20-09 08:56 AM
    Storm users fighting each other.... LOL. That's what that crappy device will do to you.
    And a Jesus Phone troll in the Storm forums... What are the odds?
    04-20-09 09:06 AM
    now now guys play nice
    04-20-09 09:09 AM
    And a Jesus Phone troll in the Storm forums... What are the odds?
    What are the odds that your Storm has dust under the screen?
    04-20-09 09:13 AM
    What are the odds that your Storm has dust under the screen?
    pretty slim hows the MMS sending going
    04-20-09 09:13 AM
    Yeah right. I had my Storm for 1 week and the dust was already piling up. Stop living in denial. MMS is going fine on my Bold. Realize that I use both a Bold and iPhone because I can admit that the iPhone is not perfect. Most Storm users who are in denial can't admit that even though they are searching every day for a new OS upgrade to make that terrible device work the way it was suppose to when it was released. LOL @ putting a business card behind the battery so the crappy click screen can be less crappy. POS!
    04-20-09 09:26 AM
    Yeah right. I had my Storm for 1 week and the dust was already piling up. Stop living in denial. MMS is going fine on my Bold. Realize that I use both a Bold and iPhone because I can admit that the iPhone is not perfect. Most Storm users who are in denial can't admit that even though they are searching every day for a new OS upgrade to make that terrible device work the way it was suppose to when it was released. LOL @ putting a business card behind the battery so the crappy click screen can be less crappy. POS!
    had my storm since launch not one problem on it.

And not every single storm is defective.

people like you who had a for a week (lol a week) brand it as a failure straight away. And may i ask if you have a bold your not spewing crap in that forum
    04-20-09 09:30 AM
    Why is it people simply can't be happy with what they have? Why must someone ALWAYS be an @sshole? If the Bold or Jesus Phone is so great, you wouldn't need to come here to try and validate your opinion. You would simply be content in your beliefs, and if others thought differently, it doesn't really make a difference to you.

Like I tell CK... I can't help it if mommy didn't love you, girls point and laugh at you after they stop shrieking in terror, or that you look at those little golf pencils and envy their size and girth. I can't help any of those things, but it's also not an excuse for coming here and acting like an @ss.
    04-20-09 11:41 AM
    ...I can not believe some people.

If you are right, and I mean IF, what are you doing here wasting your time? You do not want to be here obviously and we do not want you here. GO AWAY just don't go away mad
    04-20-09 03:49 PM
    Its going quite well.
    04-20-09 04:22 PM
    Why is it people simply can't be happy with what they have? Why must someone ALWAYS be an @sshole? If the Bold or Jesus Phone is so great, you wouldn't need to come here to try and validate your opinion. You would simply be content in your beliefs, and if others thought differently, it doesn't really make a difference to you.

Like I tell CK... I can't help it if mommy didn't love you, girls point and laugh at you after they stop shrieking in terror, or that you look at those little golf pencils and envy their size and girth. I can't help any of those things, but it's also not an excuse for coming here and acting like an @ss.
    It is a site that anyone can look at. Regardless if you are a owner or former owner...You have the right and ability to add an opinion. Chairman, I don't believe it is completely neccessary to make personal attacks on people's "golf pencils." At the end of the day you are probably the biggest a$$hole in here...and no one in here can help that you keep coming back as well. Oh I forgot....you are the one that adds the maturity, dignity and class to this board...my bad.
    04-20-09 06:44 PM
    Well put jeep. Someone here has issues although that's implicit with a screenname like bigman.

04-20-09 11:59 PM
    Well put jeep. Someone here has issues although that's implicit with a screenname like bigman.

I LOL'ed

storm forums = flame central.
    04-21-09 12:10 AM
    My pearl always gets dust under the screen!
    04-21-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD