I am trying to decide what color trackball to get so seeing pic of the different colors actually on a pearl would help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:03 PM
    I would but i didn't know you could change the color of the track ball
    04-19-09 08:05 AM
    Nice idea! Well... I have a white one, but I'd love to see it in more colors too!
    04-19-09 06:24 PM
    I would but i didn't know you could change the color of the track ball
    You can't actually "change" the color of the trackball, however, you can replace the trackball with an aftermarket colored one.
    04-19-09 06:39 PM
    I colored me led blue, its faded now. It was pretty simple, pull off the trackball, color it and your good to go...

04-19-09 10:49 PM
    I am trying to decide what color trackball to get so seeing pic of the different colors actually on a pearl would help

Bri, unless you plan on making major changes to your entire phone, pick a color that matches and move on from there.

If I'm rockin' a red Pearl w/ black keyboard, I wouldn't want a green trackball. All I'm saying is that over complicating with pics arent going to do you any good.

Just make a decision and be happy with the one you make.
    04-19-09 11:13 PM
    Here is my 8130 with a dyed trackball & ring.
    I used Velvet Red.
    Here it is with the lights off.

Here it is with the lights on.

I hope it helps ya.
    Do what makes you happy!
    04-20-09 08:28 AM
    wow that's really cool! Well done!
    04-20-09 08:41 AM
    If you want to see how to change the color just go on youtube and search 8120 colored trackball. Although I wouldn't do it on mine personally as its a little to extreme

04-20-09 08:46 AM
    Black ball, black ring
    04-20-09 02:40 PM
    Not & Can- your pic proves what I was trying to tell the OP. Both of your trackballs match your phones; ya'll don't have anything weird or strange going on.
    04-20-09 02:48 PM
    I have a silver 8130 and right now have a black BB silicone on it. Not sure if I should get a black ball or a blue one. Anyone have pictures of either situation?
    04-20-09 09:08 PM
    I have a silver 8130 and right now have a black BB silicone on it. Not sure if I should get a black ball or a blue one. Anyone have pictures of either situation?
    I need visualization. Bri, if you can, post a pic of your phone as it is now.
    04-20-09 10:41 PM
    Damn I'm looking on here and I see some despite ppl to change the Color of the ball. Just go on eBay and pay the 3.99 for any one of your choice. They have many Colors and all of them have free shipping. So that is the easiest way to get a colored trackball. I got a lot p all the colours they have for around 12 dollars. But I got lucky for that. They haven't had that deal lately.
    05-02-09 12:12 AM
    If I were you, I'd go with the G1 trackball! It's black, with the little black ring around it. Would look good inside the silver ring, against the silver housing, black keypad and skin!

05-02-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD