Do you have a reputable & recommended skin seller (that sounds sort of naughty but you know what I mean!) on Ebay or Amazon (US)? I'd like to get a skin for my baby (1 day old), and a screen protector (I have the one from the store on there now). I'm thinking a silicone one, if possible with a nice design.
    04-18-09 10:04 AM
    I just got a case mate from soundgearwireless of ebay and I am very happy with it. Unlike the silicone skins it covers all the way around to the screen on all four sides and even covers the buttons on the bottom. All buttons are still very easy to push even when they are covered. It comes with a screen protector as well. I'm from Canada and it only cost me 22 dollars canadian total and was here within 10 days.
    04-18-09 10:36 AM
    I've purchased several items from Smart Skin from Case-mate (available on eBay), or the one available @ the Verizon store that covers the keys (black with kind of a 'flower' design on back). They both cover the bottom keys and surround the screen edges a little. The cheap skins are too thin in my opinion.
    04-18-09 01:55 PM
    You can get a really nice case and they come with a cleaning cloth, two screen protectors and the edging blade to put the screen protectors on. All for 20.00
    Do a search here on CB for Incipio Feather review
    There are a couple of them, including mine.
    Cases and Accessories - iPhone, iPod, Zune, BlackBerry Cases and Accessories by Incipio

A lot of people like the Feather
    04-18-09 01:58 PM
    go to bestskinsever.com very good i ve had it on mine for 3 month its still looks new and i dont use the case it just goes in my pocket
    04-18-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD