View Poll Results: How do you carry and protect your storm (you can pick 2 for carrying and protecting)

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Holstered

35 23.18%
  • Clip-On Holster

29 19.21%
  • Front Pocket

35 23.18%
  • Back Pocket

7 4.64%
  • Soft Sleeve (Silicone/Polymer)

57 37.75%
  • Hard Sleeve (ie Hard Plastic)

32 21.19%
  • Naked (Nothing on it)

30 19.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I'm just curious as to how others out there are carrying their storms. I flip flop between using the blackberry silicone sleeve and not but either way i carry it in a horizontal holster.

what about you guys?
    04-17-09 03:28 PM
    Incipio Feather, no holster. In my hand, lol. I don't typically put it in a pocket unless I'm wearing a jacket with pockets.
    04-17-09 03:30 PM
    Incipio Feather, no holster. In my hand, lol. I don't typically put it in a pocket unless I'm wearing a jacket with pockets.
    you walk around with it in your hand constantly? guessing your a texting/email maniac?
    04-17-09 03:33 PM
    More like Crackberry maniac, but yes! It's either sitting next to me on a desk or if I'm on the move it's in my hand.
    04-17-09 03:35 PM
    Back and forth between the holster and the silicone.

I have the leather holster which is nice and offers more protection, but obviously you cant read any messages unless you remove it.

I prefer the silicone cover because makes the phone easier to hold and you can just chuck it into a pocket. Only bad thing is that its pretty useless when if you happen to drop the phone.
    04-17-09 03:42 PM
    in my pocket with no case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 03:44 PM
    Innocase II plus holster, I never put it in my pockets unless a jacket pocket.

04-17-09 03:48 PM
    cellaris silicone case in black (this one actually doesn't attract lint like my other one did) and i keep it on at all times. i also have a leather belt holster with magnetic button cover that i slip it into when I'm on the go and at work. The silicone case even can stay on my storm and it still fits in the holster.
    04-17-09 03:52 PM
    Pocket no case but I'm careful

04-17-09 03:53 PM
    I love the tire pattern silicon case that you get from the Verizon store! it goes on and off very easy and it looks great too
    04-17-09 03:59 PM
    its amazing to find so many people carrying it in their pockets. i just dont trust it being in my pocket
    04-17-09 04:49 PM
    I just put mine on my pocket without a case or anything.. im only using the protective sheet for smudges but sometimes when im driving i would put it on my lap and forget about it so when i get out of the car i would drop it :[[
    04-17-09 04:58 PM
    I bought that scratch resistance skin from unique skin. Its a washington capitals design with ovechkin celebrating a goal on the back

04-17-09 04:59 PM
    its amazing to find so many people carrying it in their pockets. i just dont trust it being in my pocket
    LOL I have alot more to worry about in my pants than my BB in my pocket If I can keep that from getting injured, I can keep from hitting my berry.
    04-17-09 05:00 PM
    In my pocket. No cover or skin. If something happens to it then that is why I have the insurance. Its only a phone after all.

04-17-09 05:11 PM
    Seidio Innocase 2 with it's holster...rocks if you're mostly in a corporate/business environment. In my pocket on the weekends...

Already dropped it many times on different surfaces...the innocase has kept my storm intact. Woo hoo!
    04-17-09 05:11 PM
    Otterbox! What else? My phone is a tank!

04-17-09 05:14 PM
    Raw dog.. No silicone..no plastic.. Front left pocket..

04-17-09 05:19 PM
    cellaris silicone case in black (this one actually doesn't attract lint like my other one did) and i keep it on at all times. i also have a leather belt holster with magnetic button cover that i slip it into when I'm on the go and at work. The silicone case even can stay on my storm and it still fits in the holster.
    Which holster do you use with the silicone case? I'm looking for one that will fit over the silicone case, but most of them are too small for the Storm + silicone case.
    04-17-09 05:20 PM
    Silicone Case + verizon screen protectors. I really want to get the clear covers that go all around the phone. My buddy has it on his iphone and it's so awesome. It has ribs on the back so it doesn't slip out of his hand, but it slides in and out of pockets so much easier than silicone. I'm considering the feather case when I get paid monday though.
    04-17-09 05:31 PM
    i like to carry it naked cause it looks so sexy with out a case but i hate how dust gets all over it and under the screen it pisses me off
    04-17-09 05:46 PM
    Odd, I haven't had any issues with dust under my screen, my last phone, *moto Q* was an absolute piece of ****, worst phone ever... That was the first thing I noticed after about a day was dust under the screen. I absolutely love my Berry not one problem
    04-17-09 05:52 PM
    Innocase II plus holster
    same here! works great
    04-17-09 06:25 PM
    The obvious addition needed to your poll is "Carry in purse" for those who are of the female persuasion and do carry such things. All other situations apply equally.
    04-17-09 06:29 PM
    I like the holster cause it blocks my Magazine pouches when I have to open my coat on the left side. And it's functional as it turns off the storm and terminates phone calls etc:,etc.

George
    04-17-09 06:39 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD