My songs keep restarting from the beginning everytime I get a BB messenger message or camera comes on or something? Is there something I can do to fix this or is it just how it is?? I love the program except for this problem.

Thanks in advance
    04-17-09 01:39 PM
    I actually have the same problem but it wasnt till a couple of days ago I downloaded Pandora a couple weeks ago and it never got interrupted but it would continue where the song left off. As of yesterday when I got an upgrade message my songs restart when i get a text, email, anything its very annoying. I hope someone can help with this matter. I dont even want to turn onany more if iam going to hear the same song upto 3 times
    06-06-09 08:03 PM
    Yea I noticed this also....I doubt there's a fix for this. I wonder if it still does that if you have the phone on vibrate only.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 08:38 PM
    I hope someone can help me. I just put Pandora on my Verizon Stom 9530 with leaked .148. My daughter has the same phone but did the official .148 on her phone last week. Pandora works perfectly on hers and on mine when I click on Pandora it says: "Could not connect to Pandora. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again". I cannot run Pandora, any suggestions? Maybe I need to go back to .75 and load .148 thru verizon. I thought the leaked and official were the same. Thanks
    06-06-09 10:07 PM
    I run a slimmed version of the .148 leak and haven't had a network issue. Have you verified your permission settings on pandora?

06-07-09 06:23 AM
    I run a slimmed version of the .148 leak and haven't had a network issue. Have you verified your permission settings on pandora?

Yes I have checked the permission settings. The permissions all say allow. Any other suggestions? Thanks,
    06-07-09 09:32 AM
    This is a known issue, the only thing you can do at this time is set all alerts off or put your phone in vibrate while listening to pandora
    06-07-09 10:00 AM
    i have the same issue... no big deal if i really like the song i was listenin to lol...

do you guys get a small choke in the music a few seconds in? like between 6 and 10 seconds the song does a tiny skip.
    06-07-09 11:18 AM
    The work around for me is to set your profile to silent while you are streaming Pandora or Slacker.
    06-07-09 01:00 PM
    I have the same issues not sure what to do nothing seems to work.
    10-26-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD