Sorry for the dumb noob question...but I have a message indicator at the top of my screen saying there are 2 unread messages. And it's a text/email icon, so I know it's not Facebook or anything. And I went to the most recent of both my SMS and email and marked all prior as read. Any other ideas.
    Oh I also checked my call log too...
    04-17-09 12:31 AM
    Try to do a battery pull. Sounds like just a glitch...it happens sometimes (better than the LED blinking)

If there really isn't any messages the battery pull should resolve it.
    04-17-09 12:40 AM
    It isn't a pin or missed call? Messages>view folder and check em all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 12:43 AM
    how new is the phone? The two new messages are probably the messages the phone receives when the phone is registered on the verizon network. One from BIS and one from Verizon. Check your message icon to find them. if you cant, try a battery pull. that should do the trick.
    04-17-09 12:47 AM
    how new is the phone? The two new messages are probably the messages the phone receives when the phone is registered on the verizon network. One from BIS and one from Verizon. Check your message icon to find them. if you cant, try a battery pull. that should do the trick.
    That was it, thanks. I had my messages folder hidden, so I was looking through and found it.

But now my Browser icon is gone, and I search all hidden things and folders and its no where. But it shows up in my applications list in options.
    04-17-09 01:11 AM
    Try making sure your options are set right... idk what fixed it since a vzw rep fixed mine... Told me it was under options though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 01:43 AM
    I site is awesome. I had the same question/problem and you guys answered it.
    04-17-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD