Maybe its me but I'm really tired of seeing the same 15 featured apps. I don't have time to search through all of app world. Maybe it should randomly show different apps at start up to mix it up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 04:53 PM
    It have seen it update although its only been a couple times or so.

04-13-09 04:54 PM
    I agree. RIM should do somthing like, dare I say, Apple, by featuring a couple featured apps for each catagory or something to that effect. Make the site a bit more user friendly looking.
    04-13-09 05:07 PM
    or maybe an added today or new app catagory
    04-13-09 06:22 PM
    or maybe an added today or new app catagory
    Whole-heartedly agree. I don't wanna scan this s**t every few days to see what's new. Not to mention, feature something other than everything I already have (which is the same damn free apps).
    04-13-09 07:20 PM
    They should at least change it weekly. Do those Co. pay extra to be featured? Another annoying feature is that there isn't a "new app" section. They have an extra space on the task bar on the bottom, it would be nice to know which apps were just added, instead of going through them all.
    04-13-09 09:33 PM
    They should at least change it weekly. Do those Co. pay extra to be featured? Another annoying feature is that there isn't a "new app" section. They have an extra space on the task bar on the bottom, it would be nice to know which apps were just added, instead of going through them all.
    Featured prolly = paid or RIM's own applications.

The IM apps are all RIM's own.
    04-13-09 10:01 PM
    I don't care about the features page

How about just getting some more freaking apps?

And then categorizing them better.

and then lastly change the "featured" apps. But this is at the bottom of the list.

04-14-09 12:47 AM
    lol yeah the utilites are lumped with calculators?
    04-14-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD