Hey guys I have had this problem ever since I started using BlackBerrys two years ago. I have T-mobile and everytime someone sends me a MMS it says that the content was not able to download and normally I would just select the "Retrieve It Now" selection and it pretends to download but it never does. Then on some days I receive a MMS and the content is already downloaded. WTF?!?

Has anyone else had this problem before? Could it be a phone setting? Something the schmucks at T-Mo (No offense to the good, smart T-mo reps LOL) have to fix, which I hope it isn't?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

ReyRey

P.S. Don't flame me for posting this. I have already searched through hel and high water for this problem and have not been able to fix this so please help. thank you again.
    04-13-09 07:47 AM
    What type of media are they sending you. Some phones send video on different format then blackberries. And also with retrieving it, it may error out...

But if they are pictures, then there should not be a problem
    04-13-09 08:08 AM
    they send me pictures mostly. I rarely get videos. But I'm not the only one that it happens to because the same thing happens to my sister's curve.
    04-13-09 08:25 AM
    Do you have current service books?
    04-13-09 08:55 AM
    I have been having the same problem...a couple days ago I got a picture mms and it was downloaded when I opened the message but the last 2 that I had say not retrieved yet and when I click retrieve now the same thing happens to me as the OP. Really annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 09:59 AM
    Not with Blackberry but with other phones I had that problem with AT&T. You have T mobile which I think works about the same. Anyway I'd hit the same thing and it would always do that. Sometimes I'd get it most of the time I wouldn't. I switched to Verizon and it doesn't work the same and I always get them.

Make sure you have a good signal. I'd call them because on one phone I had it done that and after I called them they clicked something and it fixed it.
    04-16-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD