Storm 9530 running .122...not able no save any video I record from my phone
    Any one else having this problem...I would love to know how to fix this..thanks all
    04-12-09 09:56 PM
    You cant save it after recording it?

Try a battery pull to reset the system on the phone and try again to see if it works from there.
    04-12-09 10:20 PM
    oh ive done that many times...still no go
    04-13-09 08:26 AM
    i have not modded my os at all and sometimes when i take a video it gives me an error msg saying cannot save media. then sometimes when i can save it i try to open it the next day and i get an error msg then saying unsupported format - even though i took the damn video w the phone. just another bug that we can hope to be fixed in a few weeks/years when the new official os is released.
    04-13-09 10:51 AM
    i have not modded my os at all and sometimes when i take a video it gives me an error msg saying cannot save media. then sometimes when i can save it i try to open it the next day and i get an error msg then saying unsupported format - even though i took the damn video w the phone. just another bug that we can hope to be fixed in a few weeks/years when the new official os is released.
    i pulled the sd card a few times along with a few battery pulls...it magicly fixed it ????
    04-13-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD