I moved this thread myself.

I was at my MIL house today when a friend came over with his Iphone. We have had a few "conversations" about which is better. Well as he was leaving he asked if I had the phone number to the local pizza hut. I said you have the iphone, "there's an app for that" just shake it. <insert laughter>. He then said I know I did not download, you have to download everything on this phone to make it work, I said not on the BB. He said never mind, I will call infomation. After hearing him repeatedly say "business" followed by "repeat" I told my hubby to look it up on his BB. Of course he found it faster than information did and gave him the number. I asked him when all was said and done is it still better, what do you think he said?
    04-12-09 08:04 PM
    LOL, m.yellowpages.com FTW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:08 PM
    Wasn't this in the BlackBerry Curve 83xx Themes Forums?

Still funny story! I was told to get an iPhone since it was the thing to have, after playing for it for a few minutes in the store, the excitement died. It is a fun "toy," but that is all it will be to me. However to each his own, I love my Curves <3.
    04-12-09 08:12 PM
    After living with 2 generations of iPhones, I can say they are without peer as personal media/internet devices. As a phone (and I need a phone along with a toy), I found it lacking and gave it to my daughter. Couldn't be happier with my 8330!
    04-12-09 08:59 PM
    Yea. I feel where you commin from
    04-12-09 09:11 PM
    A buddy of mine has an Iphone and it got boring to me after a while. Gota love the Curve!
    04-12-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD