Happy !

Got the first one Thursday night and really was impressed with the overall experience -- until I tried using the camera. Would not work, I tried battery pulls and even upgraded to .113 still nothing.
    I was afraid that if I took it back they were going to give me a refurb.
    So today I took it in to the vzw store and with no argument they gave me a new Storm right out of the box.
    The camera works on this one, albeit slowly, but everything else works better. In fact, .75 is working so good, I might just wait until an official drops for this thing.
    All in all I'm very satisfied. I've read SO much about this thing, that I finally got to the point that I decided I would only be able to decide if I gave it a try for myself.
    Is it an i Phone? No
    Is it perfect? No
    Is it the best BB experience I've ever had? Yes
    Is it for everyone? No. But guess what people -- THAT'S OK!
    I've had an 8830 WE, and a 8330 Curve and I've been a BB user for about 2 yrs.
    So, if you're do for an upgrade, and are open to new things give it a try - hey you got 30 days to kick the tires.
    As for me -- I'm now a proud Storm user.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 08:52 PM
    Hang tough man. The phone gets better with every leak. It's a great device just waiting for the Os to make it shine.
    04-11-09 08:58 PM
    True story. Although I think I'll like 109 better then 113

04-11-09 09:30 PM
    I haven't tried any of the leaks because I am currently satisfied on how my Storm is out of the box. At the same time, I can't wait for an upgrade to the OS just like every other BB Storm user.
    04-11-09 09:54 PM
    Congratulations and it's good to hear that you are enjoying your new storm. The device is getting better each day with the release of new apps and with each leaked OS.

04-11-09 10:09 PM
    Congratulations buddy, glad to see another happy Storm user on this forum.
    04-11-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD