This is absolutely stupid I know, but can someone walk me through how to touch dial while on a phone call? for options and the like, because I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me
    04-11-09 02:10 PM
    Oops double post
    04-11-09 02:15 PM
    Bring up the number pad , the button for it is in the bottom left corner of the call screen. *Note* Some leaked OS's have an issue concerning this, instead of the number pad coming up you get the SureType keypad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:16 PM
    There is a dial pad icon on the bottom of the screen. Hit it and the number pad will come up.
    04-11-09 02:16 PM
    aha I am using the leaked OS, is there any ways around this?
    04-11-09 02:17 PM
    Yeah there is, but can't tell ya what it is. I'm still using .75, search the OS forum the answer has been posted.

04-11-09 02:20 PM
    aha I am using the leaked OS, is there any ways around this?
    You are on .114 I presume

1. Enable multutap for your portrait keyboard in screen/keyboard option. That will allow you to use the number pad while on a call.
    2. Download different os or a .114 hybrid that has the number pad issue fixed.

Hope that helps

04-11-09 02:26 PM
    yeah 114 is all screwed up when it comes to the numberpad when making a call. you need to download another 0S if you want they keypad back.. Just for your information os 114 is by far the worst leaked version to come out
    04-11-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD