So my red led light keeps blinking and i cant find where its coming from. I dont have any new alerts or missed calls or whatnot. I also have the coverage led off. Any ideas?
    04-11-09 11:54 AM
    Viigo or any other 3rd party apps running in the background? if not try a battery pull, unless you've already done it, in which case I've no clue what to suggest.
    04-11-09 11:56 AM
    This happened to me as well. I had nothing left to check. Some reason I got to many alerts at once. I had to do a battery pull to get rid of it.
    Gmail app running in the background?
    I have found Weatherbug will cause the red led to flash. It seems to do it when it is locating the current location.

Ray
    04-11-09 12:05 PM
    I think i got it. Im running the Glowbar - Hidden today theme (awesome theme but has a few issues), and when I received a call i opened and called the person back from the home screen preview feature. Well even though the asterisk came off my call log and the missed call disappeared, the alert didnt. after i opened the call log for a few seconds the led went away.

This isnt the only thing I have found annoying with this theme. For instance, if i open a text from the preview on the home screen and go to reply to it, the portrait keyboard opens fine, but if I turn the phone to landscape mode it goes to the applications menu, and back and forth.

Ya, its pretty lame. Thanks guys for the help!
    04-11-09 12:06 PM
    I have found Weatherbug will cause the red led to flash. It seems to do it when it is locating the current location.

Ray
    Weather Bug will also cause the red light to blink if you have alerts setup for weather warnings
    04-11-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD