Me it used to be 2 days max but I prefered to recharge every evening to be sure I wouldn't be caught off guard the next day.

BUT ever since I've followed some advice and did an OS upgrade, then completely discharged the battery before recharging I can get 3 days esily out of it, even 4 if I'm careful...

So how bout you guys?

[EDIT: forgot to mention that usually I have it in 2G mode and WiFi and BT are turned off, and moderate use with OEM battery...]
    Last edited by lemmiwinks; 04-11-09 at 01:12 PM.
    04-11-09 03:43 AM
    Me it used to be 2 days max but I prefered to recharge every evening to be sure I wouldn't be caught off guard the next day.

BUT ever since I've followed some advice and did an OS upgrade, then completely discharged the battery before recharging I can get 3 days esily out of it, even 4 if I'm careful...

So how bout you guys?
    I wish! I went from OS .75 --> .113 -->.122 and I'm lucky if I make it through the day with average use. I may have to let the battery drain then do a recharge, but normally I plug it in when i jump in the car and then at night when I got to bed.
    04-11-09 03:47 AM
    2 days max, I'm recharging almost every night, can't survive without my BB.
    04-11-09 03:47 AM
    I get almost a working day because I use it constantly and I have BT and WiFi on all the time. It's fine by me,I have chargers at home,at my office and in the car. Without intensive usage i think I'd easily get 2 days.
    04-11-09 04:08 AM
    recharging every night , sometimes during the day as well
    04-11-09 04:13 AM

So how bout you guys?
    Are you asking about the Bold's battery performance? This is the Bold section after all...

Or is this a generalized question directed at all BB owners, which should be in the general discussion are?

With my Seidio 1650mah extended, I get about a day and a half with extremely heavy use. Hundreds of texts, constantly chatting on BBM, e-mails coming in and going out, etc. With minimal use, I will easily get 4-5 days out of it.

Chris
    04-11-09 04:14 AM
    Mine will start warning me of very low battery by the end of the evening...on a daily basis. I do browse the net and chat on the bb messenger quite a bit.
    04-11-09 04:46 AM
    Mine will start warning me of very low battery by the end of the evening...on a daily basis. I do browse the net and chat on the bb messenger quite a bit.
    BBM is a HUGE battery hog...

Chris
    04-11-09 04:50 AM
    I have the OEM battery and I send anywhere between 300-500 messages a day (including BBM) and a couple of phone calls, about 2 hours of music, +/-, and get home with about 30-40% battery. So I recharge it when I go to bed.
    04-11-09 04:51 AM
    I usually can get anywhere from 12-18 hours before it needs charging but I put it on the charger every night. I'm gonna buy the extended battery that still fits the OEM battery cover in a couple days though.
    04-11-09 04:57 AM
    Haha I'm lucky if its not below 20% by the end of the day, tons of txts, bbm, mms, viigo, just browsin the internet.
    Doesn't help tho that somethin wit my house blocks signals so inside I usually have only edge coverage
    which I heard from my bro in law (works for att) that it kills the battery faster cuz its always lookin for 3g

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 05:22 AM
    11 hours each day- heavy use.

04-11-09 05:23 AM
    Mine lasts a whole day with moderate to heavy usage.. It will be between 20-25% when i put it to charge every night ...
    04-11-09 05:36 AM
    Mine lasts two days with medium usage..I charge it every night tho anyways
    04-11-09 08:26 AM
    Heavy usage maybe 12 hours lots of browsing and bbm ordering the extended battery soon.

04-11-09 08:53 AM
    You'll get sick of the bulkiness of the extended battery . Take my word , I had it and I stopped using it because it was just too big . However , performance-wise = flawless

04-11-09 08:59 AM
    I get a day max out of mine but then I heavily use the phone all day

04-11-09 09:27 AM
    Sometimes I can't get through the day. But I'm constantly on it and have a lot running at the same time.

04-11-09 09:29 AM
    The extended battery that fits with the oem battery door is bulky?

You'll get sick of the bulkiness of the extended battery . Take my word , I had it and I stopped using it because it was just too big . However , performance-wise = flawless

04-11-09 09:43 AM
    Oh sorry , I thought you were talking about the extended battery 3500mah and the extended battery door .

I'm using 1650mah right now

04-11-09 09:53 AM
    Is it much better than oem I need more power I can't put this thing down for more than 5 minutes

04-11-09 09:58 AM
    It is a tad better than the oem battery . Not a huge difference

04-11-09 09:59 AM
    what you guys call heavy usage, good question, im is always on for about 4hrs when walking around mid town with google walk while on bluetooth on the phone and surfing beejive is never off on my berrry hahaha i use to get a full day out of mine not anymore about 5-7 before i need to recharge. if i do light usage which is hardly i can get 12+ out of mine on OEM battery. didn't know there were an extended battery how well does this one works i have buy these so call longer lasting batteries for my ppc's and they have fail there worse than the oem's after one month of heavy usage anyone know if this also holds for the blackberry. and i never leave my phone charging over night.
    04-11-09 10:39 AM
    usually last all day depending on the use of course, I charge it every night
    04-11-09 11:36 AM
    Two days,with wifi turned on and I listen to music moderately.
    04-11-09 12:23 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD