I downloaded Ring & Vibrate download for Blackberry - Softpedia ... I checked the box for Ring and Vibrate, but its being weird. It's not doing it at the same time. SMS, etc. Not sure what's going on.
    04-11-09 02:34 AM
    Not sure about that one, but most of them are just vibrate and ring for incoming calls.

Chris
    04-11-09 02:39 AM
    I don't know about that app, but on one I tried in the past, you had to set the ring in the profile so it was tone only. The program added the vibe to that.
    04-11-09 09:40 AM
    I've an app for that - BuzzMe. Free and works perfectly.
    04-11-09 12:40 PM
    Make sure you set your phone calls for ring only in your profile, the vibration part is handled by the app. Same goes for vibrate mode, turn your phone calls to mute and the vibration will be handled by the app.

As for SMS, I have yet to run across an app that does vibration and ring for anything other than a phone call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 01:48 PM
    I've an app for that - BuzzMe. Free and works perfectly.
    I also use it, it's free, small and not much to configure, but it does what it has to.
    04-11-09 03:15 PM
    I also use it, it's free, small and not much to configure, but it does what it has to.
    Second that. Only works for calls and remember to set ring to tone only but works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 03:27 PM
    Another BuzzMe user and very happy with it!
    04-12-09 05:41 AM
    just set for tone, no vibrate, it works then
    04-12-09 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD