Ok, so today I tried to update to .122 from .113. Ended up getting Reload Software 507. Great. Followed the almighty nuked blackberry guide, got it back up and running. When I now had .113 running again, went to restore my 3rd party apps and again, when it got to "Reconnecting to JVM" stage I get 'Reload Software 507" Then you get the multilevel connection error or whatever. I am recovering my storm for the second time this evening. It seems that whenever the storm must reboot when connected to DM it wipes it. Any ideas? I'm hoping once I get this back up and running I can at least restore all my contacts and settings. Thanks for the help all!!!
    04-09-09 11:14 PM
    i got that when i first was upgrading to .109 from .75. I just put .75 back in then did it again. I didnt get any comm errors or anything tho. You have to backup your storm no to lose your stuff. Everytime you flash the OS you lose everything if you dont do a backup.
    04-09-09 11:52 PM
    Yea I always back up everything, it was just annoying have to put all my apps back on the hard way
    04-10-09 12:15 AM
    so would upgrading to a legit os update (when ever that happens)
    useing my beta 109 will it brick my phone if connected to the internet?
    04-10-09 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD