hey guys and girls.

Im new to this bb thing.
    I came from Alltel's Razor and got tired of the **** with Alltel.

So i went with Verizon to get the storm. I got the storm around mid January and have been getting DROPPED calls, REBOOTS EVERY DAY, CAMERA SUCKED ***, reception was ****, i was like WHAT THE **** this phone is suposed to be the **** what is going on???
    then I found this website about 2 weeks ago. and have been on here checking it out learning the BB lingo LOL. and yesterday im talking to a friend in the one corner of my house that i got sort of a signal sometimes. and it dropped the call. I WAS SOOO pissed i yelled to my wife thats IT. im upgrading my phone i dont care if it voids anything this is BULL****.
    and i did it... I upgraded to .113 and it was the EASIEST thing in the world to do. AND I LOVE IT.
    No reeboots in like 48 hours, the battery life is great. the camera is FANTASTIC now. and oh yeah i have almost a FULL signal where ever i am at now.

So i took the plunge and i would tell anybody that has this phone and that is still on .75
    YOU ALL DESERVE better then that. that OS is a **** poor attempt by RIM to keep us happy

thanks crackberry.com YOU ALL ROCK
    and im going to make this my home for now on b/c you guys help the little guys like me.

stormchaser101
    04-09-09 10:20 PM
    Haha, that's great to hear. Welcome to CB!
    04-10-09 03:52 AM
    This is a great site.
    04-10-09 02:00 PM
    CB is the ****.

Welcome Home. lol.

Its like a Crack House.
    04-10-09 03:09 PM
    Welcome to the family haha
    04-10-09 07:50 PM
    Always had BB with Tmobile but switched to VZW 2 days ago. I found this site and learned a lot in a short time. Just jumped from .75 to .113 and it was really easy thanks to all the info that's here. Thanks Crackberry
    04-10-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD