Hi there,

I am a NEW Storm owner, and very pleased with it!!

What I want to know is, I am obviously sending and receiving emails on my phone, BUT I obviously want to sync these with my email account on Outlook so this has a complete record of emails sent and received, but I can't find out how to do this.

Can anyone tell me how this is done?

THANKS in advance
    04-09-09 09:43 AM
    Blackberry Internet Service should be tracking emails that are sent even if they are in your Outlook files (assuming your using Exchange). I can send an email from my BB STorm and still see it in my Sent Items in Outlook. I also use BB Desktop Manager to sync calendar and contacts, but the emails are BIS.
    04-09-09 11:56 AM
    it depends on your BIS settings online...you want to "leave emails on server" or something to that effect...if you log into your BIS page, you will find it, there isn't much on there to get lost on.
    04-09-09 12:36 PM
    Ok, I think I have this ALL wrong then!!

What is BIS ? (Blackberry Internet Service?), I just added the emails that I wanted my Blackberry to access and that was it I think? I am using Tiscali.co.uk in the UK as my email provider. I dont think it uses exchange, but my Storm is the enterprise version,

Thanks
    04-09-09 11:52 PM
    Ok, I think I have this ALL wrong then!!

What is BIS ? (Blackberry Internet Service?), I just added the emails that I wanted my Blackberry to access and that was it I think? I am using Tiscali.co.uk in the UK as my email provider. I dont think it uses exchange, but my Storm is the enterprise version,

Thanks
    If it is the enterprise version, it means your BB accesses everything from your company server rather than from the BB internet service system. Your IT people will have to setup the settings for your sync...just tell them what you want and they should be able to do it fairly easily.
    04-10-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD