• Yes

36 53.73%
  • No

18 26.87%
  • Never heard of it

3 4.48%
  • Am not interested in it

10 14.93%
    Was finding out that more people are using twitter lately. I don't know a thing about it. Was looking into it and thought it was worth the shot! anyone else using it or has any views on it? Please Share! I am registering there now!
    04-08-09 10:14 PM
    I have been on it for about a month now, officially addicted!
    Visit me at twitter.com/seanfunk
    04-08-09 10:23 PM
    at first I didn't like it, mainly cause I didn't know what to do with it. but once I realized how many of my favorite sites use it I started using it. I recently changed my twitter and started over, I had gotten add crazy and had too many people on it lol... it gets pretty addicting once you use it in the way you want it. I don't even read my RSS feeds much anymore.
    04-08-09 10:27 PM
    Does it display your real name publicly?
    04-08-09 10:45 PM
    not if you don't want it to. you can put any name you want up.
    04-08-09 11:08 PM
    so then it does display whatever you post as your real name! thanks just wanted to know!
    04-08-09 11:16 PM
    I have been twitting for awhile. At first I got hooked. But you can literally spend all day on it. If you are bored, it is a great way to be entertained. I don't go on as much, but like it too much to let it go. Make sure you put the APP on your BB.
    04-08-09 11:40 PM
    Just did and I don't know what to say about it yet cause I don't really understand it but I figure if I just play around with it I will enjoy using it. Haven't found it too addictive yet. I'm a crack head! Twittin seems like its just gonna be less fun. But I guess we'll soon find out! Wanted to get more info so tomorrow we will see what has come about. Follow me or add me I'm justlovejoy everywhere!
    Don't know exactly what to call it when you follow someone but hey. I think crack and twittin might go nice together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 01:25 AM
    I love twitter. I've been hooked for about a month. Twitterberry runs well on the 8350. It used to run really slow and drain battery power until I updated the bb software to .204. I'm not sure if it was just me that had that problem.
    04-09-09 01:48 AM
    check out you tube and type in flutter its going to bigger then twitter.
    04-09-09 04:49 AM
    Just getting started on it the last few days myself, trying to figure out the value and how I can best use it. I do think tinytwitter is the best app for it on my bb, it seems to have many more options than twitterberry imo.
    04-09-09 06:14 AM
    To be honest, twitter is the gayest thing since myspace/facebook. Nobody gives a sh*t about reading about other average joe's. It seems extremely pointless and slightly ********. Myspace/facebook is uber gay. HUGE waste of time. Everybodys profiles are eyesores and NOBODY has decent music playin. Kill twitter. Death to myspace/facebook. I am gonna program the trojan virus to end all gay social networking teenybopper sites

04-09-09 07:21 AM
    To be honest, twitter is the gayest thing since myspace/facebook. Nobody gives a sh*t about reading about other average joe's. It seems extremely pointless and slightly ********. Myspace/facebook is uber gay. HUGE waste of time. Everybodys profiles are eyesores and NOBODY has decent music playin. Kill twitter. Death to myspace/facebook. I am gonna program the trojan virus to end all gay social networking teenybopper sites

I think if you did a little more research you wouldn't have such of a lop sided view. I agree about myspace, its just a place where teens hang out and post naked pics of each other, kind of for the younger crowd IMO.
    Facebook on the other hand is actually not a bad site to reconnect with friends you haven't seen in years and if you use it that way it can actually be a useful tool. When my wife started using it I was like what in the h e l l are you doing on here? then after looking into it and seeing how many people I remembered from highschool and growing up it actually grew on me.

back on topic: I too was thinking about twittwer and may give it a shot, after i do some research of course....

Let people decide for themselves whats best for them. No need to bash and belittle for your own interests. Eyesores?? wow, you should check out some of the girls i use to date in HS that are now on facebook, smoking hot. I guess you didn't research too hard? lol?
    04-09-09 08:28 AM
    Reading lame updates on twitter isn't much fun.

If you add popular websites and people it works well as a content aggregator.
    If you like browsing articles on digg then you may like the real time weblinks that people post.

04-09-09 09:56 AM
    I like facebook, but myspace and twitter are not my thing. i could go on and bash it but i won't, facebook is for me the rest just isnt.
    04-09-09 10:25 AM
    I use Twitter on a daily basis. I absolutely love it. I can find out if there is a new blog post on any of the sites I use to keep up with BlackBerry news, or my friends are up to something interesting.
    04-09-09 10:29 AM
    Personally I have no interest in re-connecting with the losers from high school. I ignored them then and will continue to do so. What "research" are u speaking of? I didn't have to research how ******** myspace is- its a well known fact. As far as facebook goes: not for me but everyone has diff opinions. But twitter: why????? Just seems incredibly foolish. It makes me angry that whichever dim-witted ***** came up with that idea is now prob a billionaire. Only in america would someone be made rich by capitalizing on everyones stupidity and desire to "fit in". Ah well. The good news is everyones free to make their own decisions about products(no matter how crappy and pointless). Gotta love that, right?

04-09-09 11:08 AM
    Seems like you didn't get much love back in high school.
    I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch, I was just implying that just because YOU think it's stupid, doesn't mean everyone has to have that opinion, I guess the word research wasn't the right choice of words to use.
    04-09-09 11:33 AM
    Well I just wanted to know what the crackheads thought and I find it a bit useless unless I do like the above post listed. Which was adding websites and personal favorites to stay updated easily. I think the mta here in new york has a twitter and it gives you real time updates to the transit systems alerts and news. Can come in handy as a resource. Thanks. Anymore info is still appreciated by all regardless of opinion. Lol!

04-09-09 06:14 PM

you won't do a freakin' thing, you know why, because chances are you're all talk and no action. you wouldn't know how to write a virus if the instructions were in front of you. myspace/facebook is far more interesting than any posts you've ever made, so quit now.
    04-09-09 06:28 PM
    I use Twitter for info and links, web design, jQuery, adobe products and of course follow crackberry! I find it very useful for tips etc, I don't usually tweet abt what I ate for breakfast LOL. I'm in IT so its cool to hook up with others in the same field. Follow me @RockinITGurl if you want! Shari (RockinITGurl) on Twitter

04-09-09 06:30 PM
    Woooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    04-09-09 07:38 PM
    has anyone checked out the newest thing you tube FLUTTER IS IT REALLY FOR REAL ?
    04-09-09 09:16 PM
    Flutter? that was a nice mockumentry! well i just added tony robins! hes has a great motivational mind!
    04-09-09 09:39 PM
    has anyone checked out the newest thing you tube FLUTTER IS IT REALLY FOR REAL ?
    lol no, it's a parody.
    04-10-09 01:56 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD