I can't put the damn thing down.

Seriously, I'm sitting here at work... "working"... and every once in a while, I pick up the phone, click a few things, browse a few web sites, check the app store, etc. I mean ****, I read email when it hits my phone before I read it through the mail program sitting behind this window...

I recently flew out to jersey, and the phone was awesome for watching vids on the plane and in the terminal, keeping up with the goings on back home, surfing the web when I wasn't near a computer, and just killing time when time needed to be killed (like the 4 hour delay coming back! FU PHL. )

The Storm may be buggy, but I can't put it down.

I hate this damn thing...
    04-08-09 03:21 PM
    Ha ha ha! Can you imagine what you would have doing if didn't have your Storm? Whatever you do, don't get Yahtzee (wink, wink). And I'm soooo with you about PHL. I listened to the cockpit trying to land in the fog at PHL and the pilot REAMED the ground guys out. He said he couldn't understand how PHL is one of the largest airports in the country and they can't figure out to get us down in a timely manner. Yeah, nonstop SFO to PHL and then circle...circle...circle. Kinda like ATL. Bah. The joys of air travel. Thank HEAVENS you had your storm! Gave you lotsa time to figure stuff out.
    04-08-09 03:40 PM
    ever since i got my storm i cant put it down either, i think i do like 2 hours of work and the rest of the time i spend on my phone
    04-08-09 05:31 PM
    I am a nurse and NEVER used to carry my phone while on duty. Now since I have all my handy nursing references on there it is always on my hip & i find myself whipping it out more & more at work all the time. I feel like I need a 12 step meeting. "Hello, I'm a Stormaholic"
    04-08-09 05:34 PM
    lmfao i think this is the funniest rant ive ever heard someone hating there bb cuz they cant put it down. lol same goes for me i do valet and im always on it and not paying attention to cars comming up lol
    04-08-09 05:35 PM
    I never carried my phone around or looked at it so much before. This phone drives me crazy too. I must open almost every program every hour. I spend more time on this phone then I do working some times. It is so insane.
    04-08-09 05:35 PM
    its so convenient!!! and it works! i am angry that it exists. i could be doing so many productive things without it! lol
    04-08-09 06:50 PM
    Won't lie the phone is a distraction in class...must...check....intawebbz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:13 PM
    Now this is a rant worth reading
    04-08-09 07:23 PM
    I got out of a meeting to read this and check whats new on here LOL.
    04-09-09 01:27 PM
    I got out of a meeting to read this and check whats new on here LOL.
    U got it bad..........
    04-09-09 01:39 PM
    Even if I knew about all the bugs, I probably would have made the same choice and bought the phone. Well worth it.
    04-09-09 01:40 PM
    Go download tiltris then come back and complain
    04-09-09 01:44 PM
    There are social forums for this kind of problem....we'll see you there
    04-09-09 01:54 PM
    Must-Stare-at-Blinking-Red-Light!!! Must-Click-On-Screen!!! Must...must...must-Pull out Battery!
    04-09-09 02:02 PM
    Must-Stare-at-Blinking-Red-Light!!! Must-Click-On-Screen!!! Must...must...must-Pull out Battery!

Use Quickpull to eliminate the battery pull. As for Topic at hand my wife said she thinks mine is another appendage.
    04-09-09 02:12 PM
    Use Quickpull to eliminate the battery pull. As for Topic at hand my wife said she thinks mine is another appendage.
    lol, yea I just downloaded it today! Thanks though Dawg!
    04-09-09 02:15 PM

I read email when it hits my phone before I read it through the mail program sitting behind this window...
    I love how blackberries handle email. Its way too easy. Logging into my email on my pc feels like work now. I'd rather just type it out on my phone.
    04-09-09 02:35 PM
    I love how blackberries handle email. Its way too easy. Logging into my email on my pc feels like work now. I'd rather just type it out on my phone.
    Definately agree with this. Even Yahoo IM is easier...just wish the screen was a little bigger. Come on Niagra.
    04-09-09 02:39 PM
    i only wish that the restore file could save all the login info for apps and web pages...sometimes i forget my own name...good thing the storm "owner info" is there!
    04-09-09 03:00 PM
    out of all 4 berrys i have owned... i have not EVER carried one on me at all times while at work. I would usually leave it in my office during my shift so i could get things done... not anymore. that beautiful storm is at my side 24/7... i even fell asleep with it in my hands a few times (not while at work of course, haha)
    04-09-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD