Anyone use Social Scope?
    How do you like it?
    How long did it take to get an invite?
    Anyone wanna let me use their login so I can check it out for a couple minutes on my bold? ;-)

More Info please!
    04-08-09 01:35 PM
    I love it. Great app and I recommend signing up for an invite. I've been using it for awhile now so couldn't tell you how long it took for an invite.

The new version of TwitterBerry is pretty nice too. Might want to check that out while you wait for your SocialScope invite.
    04-08-09 01:39 PM
    Good luck with the invite. Some seem to have been able to secure invitations quickly enough, while others, yours truly included, have been waiting forever (e.g., January).

As suggested, use TwitterBerry in the meantime and follow @socialscope to better your odds of getting an invite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 02:08 PM
    i do use twitterberry. it sucks lol
    04-08-09 02:13 PM
    SocialScope is to me, the best social application for a BlackBerry...

The new version is imminent...
    04-08-09 02:23 PM
    I've been waiting for weeks now!
    04-08-09 02:24 PM
    I requested mine mid-January (before I got my Bold, actually!) and got it in about 3 weeks. Its very nice, but it will be even better when you can do some of the basics that TinyTwitter and Twitterberry can do, such as searching, seeing conversation threads, etc. Hopefully that will be in the next version.
    04-08-09 02:32 PM
    i sent an email for a request for the program two months ago, havent got it, not worried about it anymore =(
    04-08-09 04:51 PM
    SocialScope is probably my most used app.
    04-08-09 04:57 PM
    i've applied twice lol none yet 2 months already man sucks.
    04-16-09 06:18 PM
    I got SocialScope about a few hours ago. Nifty shiz.
    04-16-09 06:30 PM
    Been using SocialScope since the 1st beta announcement... Love it!!! I honestly do not use Twitterberry anymore, I'm always on SocialScope, daily. Can't wait for an update and a official release for those who did not get the invite. Trust me you'll want this app!!!
    04-16-09 06:32 PM
    I signed up for the beta shortly after getting my Bold in Jan. Never heard a peep from them. Not even a rejection letter or something (which I would understand in beta testing, wanting to keep the group manageable). Since given up on it. Might look at it when it comes out, but I probably would have been more likely to buy it if I had heard _anything_ from the developer.

04-16-09 08:15 PM
    It will be interesting to see... I wonder why the beta is so... well.. closed. As I wondered aloud earlier, do they intend to charge?
    04-16-09 08:19 PM
    Been using it for awhile now. I love it and use it all the time.
    04-16-09 08:20 PM
    Been using it for awhile now. Got lucky when they did their thing with engadget and gave away quite a few invites. I like the app. Lacks in some parts... But also has features that others don't.
    04-16-09 09:02 PM
    It will be interesting to see... I wonder why the beta is so... well.. closed. As I wondered aloud earlier, do they intend to charge?
    I haven't seen anything indicating that they would charge. At this point I highly doubt it, as every other Twitter client is free. It would need to be pretty revolutionary to get people to pay for it.
    04-16-09 09:04 PM
    I've been waiting for 2 months.
    Any one care to post a screenshot to show us what we're missing?
    04-16-09 10:46 PM
    registered in Jan... received invite 3 months later.. SS is awesome!
    04-16-09 10:54 PM
    holyyyy shhhhhhh 3 month wait???
    04-17-09 01:07 PM
    I haven't seen anything indicating that they would charge. At this point I highly doubt it, as every other Twitter client is free. It would need to be pretty revolutionary to get people to pay for it.

I hope so...

I still think opening the beta would be better, but what they are doing is driving up demand.
    04-17-09 01:43 PM
    SocialScope asks its users to keep all aspects of the app "..CONFIDENTIAL. By using SocialScope, you agree that you will not disclose any look and feel, features, functionality, or other aspects..." So, I think it's safe to say, no screen shots will be avail.
    04-17-09 01:59 PM
    You guys should try �berTwitter. It's pretty good, too.
    04-17-09 02:00 PM
    Been using SS for a few months, now, and I dig it muchly. When you get the invite, you agree to not discuss specifics, so I'm thinking screenshots are out, sorry. Ah, I see now that jens.bberry beat me to the NDA punch.

I installed Ubertwitter yesterday for my second account, and so far I like it better than Twitterberry. I am eagerly anticipating the next update to SS, though!

04-17-09 02:05 PM
    Screenshots: HOT! SocialScope – Awesome Twitter Client For BlackBerry – 200 Alpha Invites Available | BerryReview.com �
    04-17-09 02:10 PM
364 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD