First off, I'm sick of saying it but I'll do so anyways. I'm visually impaired. I have good days, but I also have bad days with my vision. Today, not a good day which makes it difficult for long searches and scanning the screen.

If your going to suggest the search function, please...exit the thread.

Now...as for my issue. Every so often...lately it's been more often than not...I'll try to send a message, or make a call, etc etc, and I'll get a message saying that the radio is off and I cannot send a message.

Why does it keep doing this? It's really getting on my nerves. Is there anything I can do to eliminate this nuisance of an issue?

Also...if you could direct me to the beta OS .109 download page I'd appreciate it. I tried the search function but after awhile my eyes got too tired to continue. I read that if you haven't updated yet, it's a good idea to not do the latest. I'm still running .75 and decided .109 is probably my best bet.

So please direct me or if you think otherwise (such as a different OS,) please let me know.
    04-08-09 01:10 PM
    Is it happening in a certain location, or does it happen no matter where you are at?

Have you tried updating your roaming capabilities (*228)?
    04-08-09 01:14 PM
    This is .109 leaked

***READ FIRST***

This is NOT A HYBRID! Install the full file. This is the beta leak for the 9530 Storm. Again, NOT A HYBRID. No java swap or nothing. Just DOWNLOAD and INSTALL. The mirrors are all the same file. Just different hosts. Please don't ask the same redundant questions. READ!!!

Much thanks to medic979 for the original leak.

Well here it is. Figured I'd make an official thread. Let's keep it civil all.
    And I was about to not get on the PC today. Go figure.

*Original file seems to be cause errors for people, so I'm removing it from this thread. Mirrors are still up and working.*

9530 4.7.0.109

Mirrors
    9530 4.7.0.109 Mirror 2 (Courtesy Neolantis)

Because I've received reports of corrupted files, i've removed all the mirrors but my own until a culprit can maybe be found. Until then one link should suffice seeing as how most have already acquired the OS.

Last edited by Bigdaddy2009; 04-08-09 at 01:22 PM.
    04-08-09 01:19 PM
    Here is .113 Leaked. i prefer .113 but some prefer .109

THIS IS NOT HYBRID

THIS IS THE VERSION 4.7.0.113 AND ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WILL BE THE NEXT OFFICIAL RELEASE... In about a week or 2.

DOWNLOAD AT OWN RISK SINCE IT IS NOT OFFICIAL (yet) ...

3 Links (mirror) up and working...

4.7.0.113 - Click here to download
    4.7.0.113 - Click Here to Download
    4.7.0.113 - Click Here to download

Enjoy People
    Last edited by Bigdaddy2009; 04-08-09 at 01:23 PM.
    04-08-09 01:20 PM
    Any of these would be and IS better than .75. LOL
    04-08-09 01:24 PM
    I currently run 109 and my wife has the stock 75. I don't have dropped calls, but she does.

Granted, we aren't together all of the time and in different areas, but I think the OS has a lot to do with it.
    04-08-09 01:42 PM
    Thanks for the replies

And to answer...it is happeneing in my house most often, but anywhere really. I am going to try updating my roaming caps with 228

Thanks again!
    04-08-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD