I logged into YouTube, but I can't see any videos. Is this the norm?
    02-22-08 09:21 PM
    you should be able to view them at the mobile site m.youtube.com.
    02-22-08 09:22 PM
    Or you can try Blueapple.mobi

Works just like youtube!
    02-22-08 09:25 PM
    I went to m.youtube.com and logged in. I did a search and when the video appeared I clicked on the link. However, I tried clicking on watch video and the video itself and got nothing. Any suggestions?
    02-22-08 10:28 PM
    I went through the BB browser instead of Opera and it says that the device is not supported. Question answered (I guess).
    02-22-08 11:06 PM
    Have you tried blueapple.mobi like stated above by Cindy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 11:12 PM
    I went through the BB browser instead of Opera and it says that the device is not supported. Question answered (I guess).
    make sure that BB browser is set with Emulation Mode: BlackBerry
    if emulation mode is set for Openvawe, IE or Netscape. youtube or most likely other streaming sites will not work.

it does not matter if you will try to connect to
    www. youtube.com
    or
    m. youtube.com

assuming proper BB browser configuration, your device (mobile) will be recognized and browser will be re-directed to m .youtube.com in the case that you tried to get to www. youtube.com

other possibility would be that sprint blocks youtube access from mobile.
    02-22-08 11:42 PM
    Where do I go to check if it's on emulation mode. Keep in mind I'm not very technical. I may need step by step. THANKS!
    02-23-08 12:14 AM
    Where do I go to check if it's on emulation mode. Keep in mind I'm not very technical. I may need step by step. THANKS!
    open browser>options>browser configuration>then click on emulation mode to view different choices
    02-23-08 01:56 AM
    02-23-08 05:35 AM
    I logged into YouTube, but I can't see any videos. Is this the norm?
    Can you describe this a bit more. Are you using m.youtube.com? You say you can't see the vids, do you mean they don't appear/aren't listed?.. or they don't play? If they don't play, what happens, error msg?
    02-23-08 10:25 AM
    I was able to log on and watched a video just fine, but now when I go back to youtube every video i try to watch says a problem occurred while trying to render the page. What is this and why did it just start out of nowhere?
    02-23-08 06:39 PM
    Can you describe this a bit more. Are you using m.youtube.com? You say you can't see the vids, do you mean they don't appear/aren't listed?.. or they don't play? If they don't play, what happens, error msg?

I used m.youtube.com. It shows the video image and underneath it says watch video. I clicked on both and they don't play. It has BlackBerry in emulation. Then I went to the blueappple.mobi site and it said something to the affect that the device is not supported. So I guess this is not a possibility for me unless someone knows of a "back door."
    02-23-08 08:02 PM
    Only thing I can offer dee dee:

Check to make sure your Audio Boost is off.

Media>Options>Audio Boost:Off
    02-23-08 08:51 PM
    GadgetGeek, my audio boost was off. No Luck!
    02-23-08 10:01 PM
    That's odd, the advice above should have you working. Mine work the first time. Their could be a glitch in your software. Have you updated your OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-08 10:06 PM
    I tried that as well and was told it has the most recent update.
    02-24-08 02:15 AM
    tinytube.net guys...at worst you can down;oad and save the movie..
    02-24-08 02:21 AM
    i had the same problem...try ByWifi.com you can access all of you tubes vids. just save them to you SD card to wiew them
    02-24-08 11:31 AM
    Ok when I first got my curve 8330 I was able to watch youtube videos. when I clicked the watch now link my media player would open and stream the video. NOW that I upgraded to latest 4.5 version of OS i go to youtube and click watch now and nothing happens. Media player does not open, no error message no nothing. Tried it in Opera mini 5 page for stream comes up but link does nothing. Bolt browser 1.7 does stream the video but their video player is embedded and a little quirky ( volume control does not work, move mouse and it pauses on it's own so bolt is out for now)
    03-20-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD