Ok, I'm not posting this to get all the people on here hot and bothered so save your rude comments for someone else.

I was reading a post that said .113 was official, and I decided to plug in my phone and check for updates. I downloaded the new Desktop Manager and some core application updates. Here's the strange thing, and maybe I just never noticed this before....

I went to the update page again to check for OS updates and the application loader showed me this in my Application Loader:

So why does it say "4.7.0.153"??? Even though, right next to it it shows I'm running .109???

Could this be like a premonition??
    04-07-09 11:35 AM
    Brain hurts.. make it stop :P
    04-07-09 11:37 AM
    not again....
    04-07-09 11:37 AM
    Sorry, I honestly genuinely want to know what the deal is.. I haven't seen this before.

Like I said, I may have just missed it.
    04-07-09 11:38 AM
    not again....
    Don't start this. If you know why it says this then out with it!
    04-07-09 11:39 AM
    You have 4.7.0.109 installed on your computer and on your phone. That's why it says "Current"
    04-07-09 11:40 AM
    There are 3 numbers for every "version" The package number, the version number, and the platform number. Package 153 is version 109 (I forget what platform it is). It's a solid leak.
    04-07-09 11:41 AM
    .153 is the platform #
    04-07-09 11:41 AM
    Don't you ******* people know how to take screenshots?
    04-07-09 11:42 AM
    There are 3 numbers for every "version" The package number, the version number, and the platform number. Package 153 is version 109 (I forget what platform it is). It's a solid leak.
    Ok, thank you.

That's all I wanted. I didn't know if something was funky or whatever.

Yeah, I think .109 is pretty solid. I've been running it pretty much since it came out. It seems like there are less issues than with later versions.
    04-07-09 11:42 AM
    Don't you ******* people know how to take screenshots?
    That IS a PC screenshot... that's where it came up, therefore I offered it here!
    04-07-09 11:43 AM
    That IS a PC screenshot... that's where it came up, therefore I offered it here!
    There is? Maybe my work filtered your host.
    04-07-09 11:44 AM
    There is? Maybe my work filtered your host.
    Ahh, I see... it's a Photobucket host.
    04-07-09 11:45 AM
    clyde you have to excuse the repeaters and complainers.when all someone has is these threads to run their lives they tend to get a little sensitive over the dumbest things.no i dont mean your post. everyone is entitled to ask a question no matter how many times its been asked in the past. if you dont ask you wont know and you wont get info to help with searches in the future. anyway enjoy your phone and read as much as you can here,aside from the pointless ramblings like youve witnessed theres plenty of solid info out there for you to use.

have fun.
    04-07-09 11:59 AM
    clyde you have to excuse the repeaters and complainers.when all someone has is these threads to run their lives they tend to get a little sensitive over the dumbest things.no i dont mean your post. everyone is entitled to ask a question no matter how many times its been asked in the past. if you dont ask you wont know and you wont get info to help with searches in the future. anyway enjoy your phone and read as much as you can here,aside from the pointless ramblings like youve witnessed theres plenty of solid info out there for you to use.

have fun.
    Thanks strmtrooper. I've found this site to be very useful indeed. Also, I feel the same way you do about forums in general.
    04-07-09 12:24 PM
    no prob dude. again enjoy learning about your phone. its a fun toy.
    04-07-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks strmtrooper. I've found this site to be very useful indeed. Also, I feel the same way you do about forums in general.
    Ditto, Same thing
    04-07-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD