Does anyone know the Blackberry Registration ID for US Cellular blackberry's?

To find it, enter ##000000 and Send and it should bring up your phone programing. Scroll to find Blackberry Registration ID and please tell me the number.

Also, under SIP User ID, it should say ***-***-****(phone number)@_ _ _ _._ _ _, I just want to know if it says USCC.net or bb.USCC.net or .com

Thanks
    04-06-09 06:18 PM
    I tried the ##000000 and it says invalid password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 09:50 PM
    All zeros won't work to get to the programming if a PRL update has been done. You need to type ## and the CDMA unlock code.
    04-07-09 04:23 PM
    Does anyone know the Blackberry Registration ID for US Cellular blackberry's?

To find it, enter ##000000 and Send and it should bring up your phone programing. Scroll to find Blackberry Registration ID and please tell me the number.

Also, under SIP User ID, it should say ***-***-****(phone number)@_ _ _ _._ _ _, I just want to know if it says USCC.net or bb.USCC.net or .com

Thanks
    the answer to your secound question is that it should read ***-***-****@uscc.net....alto when we program the blackberrys for our customers there are times that when everything has been inputted into the blackberry and we hit save if we have to go back in there it may be cleared out but that should not effect anything with your phone.
    04-10-09 08:45 AM
    And the registration id is 4112
    04-10-09 08:53 AM
    with CDMA networks you have 2 series of 10 digit numbers that are used for programming. One is your phone number with area code and the other is a generated so called routing number with area code that could possibly be different from the phone # but not always. The one that is used for data (SIP) is the one that is listed in your phone as the MSID. After the phone has been programmed and saved SIP password will be blank. It disappears after it's saved. 4112 is not the correct Reg ID in all areas either but in some that is correct. The trick is exactly as stated above, once a PRL has been done you will have to enter a 6 digit code rather than 000000. If you can get into your programming by way of 000000 a PRL has not been done. Also the [email protected] is correct and the password is just the MSID. Again after programmed and saved it will not be there when you go back in, at least visually. The phone keeps it.
    04-10-09 11:17 PM
    snoppyman is very smart and correct.
    04-12-09 01:36 AM
    many thanks to these fellows who posted the previous info...

if i might add

HOWTO verizon pearl 8130 to us cellular

these steps are mostly in order and you may or not have to do all of them but my bb now works 100% with us cellular ( voice sms. and data ) .. i omit ted some stuff that was self explanatory or written 1000000 times already and linked o it where possible.. it worked with mine and i have all functions of the device that vie tried ( sm., email, gps/maps , browser, voice and so on

prerequisites
    vzw 8130 blackberry
    uscc bb plan
    someone at uscc willing to activate the phone for use on their network( they claim they are under pain of death not to do this, but word evidently didnt get to omaha in time :-) )

proceedure

first download and install the us cellular branded kernel and software from the uscellular support page along with blackberry desktop ( had to use windows ver which was very annoying since i have a mac )
    versions i used were

4.5.0.169 tinyurl.com/yzwuqgq Blackberry Software
    and

also i used bbask and qpst both of which are available ( check google/ask.com whoever )

after you get all this you also have to get a ppl file ( which tells you r phone the towers it should prefer )
    you can get said file at tinyurl.com/yb6fvxl

so connect your phone to the usb cable and bring up bask .. click the button " wipe phone" its a windows program and assumes your a moron so it asks you to confirm your choice, after which time your *device is now useless*. plug it back in and blackberry desktop should come back up and permit you to reinstall the blackberry os on your device. ( this is described in minute detail all over the web, i will omit it here)

after this your phone will need to be flashed with qpst as described here

tinyurl.com/ygsmgnbHow to Flash a BlackBerry

use the ppl file you got earlier

now your phone should reboot But still not work all the way..

you should be able to dial *228 and hopefully hear us cellular activation music but prob not yet.. a couple last steps..

access the CDMA service editor

by either
    pressing ##000000 and send

or in my case

##574069 and send

prob there there are probe many codes so ymmv with these

in here you *must* change

Blackberrry Registration ID to 4112 mine was 2004 originally

and
    sip userid to phonenumber 'at sign' uscc.net
    SIP password to your 10 digit phone number
    and
    mip userid to your phone number a't sign' uscc.net

save ( by hitting the blackberry key and 'save' ) then the phone will reset.. when it comes back hopefully the X near the 1 on the top of the screen will be a full height x not half height indicating you have a data connection.. if this is the case then

call*228 A to update your tower list ( not absolutely needed but makes me feel good since at this point the number brought me to use not verizon so i knew it worked )

and

then go to

options>advancedoptions>host routing table > then hit bb key snide scroll to "register now" it should tell you it sent the registration and so long as you have the 1X you should reset the device and be off to the races.. you prob should get the bb setup screen when you open the browser asking you to setup a username for your push email etc..

but this point your device works.

one final note.. in manage connections>mobile network options the mobile network still says verizon and verizon wireless is the only network listed .. i don't know why.. nor do i care, it works.. i hope it does for you. vzw blackberries are a dime a dozen on ebay and uscc ones are really expensive. im very happy with this i hope this info helps someone
    02-20-10 06:13 PM
    I'd give USCC a call. They should be able to help you out. When I forgot my BB login for my email accounts, they were able to straighten me out.
    02-24-10 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD