I downloaded iheart radio and I keep getting the message "cannot fetch configuration files. You may have a problem with your network". Is there a setting that I need to change on my phone???
    04-05-09 11:27 PM
    Shouldnt be... i would check to make sure that all your connections are allowed, re-download the app, and hit a battery pull...
    04-06-09 04:25 AM
    I went thru that on last Thursday. I had the same problem with Flycast that day as well. I figured there was a problem with my network but there were others that were having problems last week as well. It has got to be an iheart problem. I deleted the program and reloaded it and it started working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:37 AM
    Where can I get the iheart ota download-tried website no dice., pleeze help+thanks

04-06-09 11:43 PM
    OTA download is available at the app store.

Blackberry.com/appworld

04-07-09 06:22 AM
    Shouldnt be... i would check to make sure that all your connections are allowed, re-download the app, and hit a battery pull...
    I did all of the above, but I'm still having the same problem!
    04-07-09 08:35 PM
    I went thru that on last Thursday. I had the same problem with Flycast that day as well. I figured there was a problem with my network but there were others that were having problems last week as well. It has got to be an iheart problem. I deleted the program and reloaded it and it started working.

I've tried downloading it twice, but I guess I'll give it one more try!
    04-07-09 08:36 PM
    Try changing your APN settings for your mobile carrier. Iheartradio was not working for me on my BB Flip until I added the correct settings for AT&T. Give it a shot.
    06-11-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD