I must be missing something.
    What purpose does 'Call Client' serve?
    Why would you want something like this?
    What is the purpose of call lists?
    TIA.
    04-04-09 07:00 PM
    I downloaded this app to look at it. It seemed about as pointless as a chocolate fireguard. Deleted it within two minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 08:13 PM
    I downloaded this app to look at it. It seemed about as pointless as a chocolate fireguard. Deleted it within two minutes.

This is what I'm saying. What's the point?

04-04-09 09:16 PM
    I have no idea. I couldn't figure it out either. I also deleted it.

04-04-09 11:59 PM
    Hey Guys,

Based on your comments, the app seems to simply not suit YOUR needs. This software was made for the "hardcore" (that word always sounds unpleasant when typed, lol) on-the go person with dozens of people to call, particularly groups of people.

We have had a huge amount of downloads and notes from those who find the software quite useful, again, most of these people are salesman and people that usually call dozens of people daily. Call Client's main purpose is to help you work through a list of calls, quickly, and all while multi-tasking (hence the numerous shortcuts, making it easier to operate with one hand).

If you only make a few phone calls, handle everything mostly through email, etc. It's just not your app. You may want to try TalkLater, it's more the general population app. It helps remind when to make calls with pop-up, ringtone, and vibration alerts.

Call Client Description:

Call Client is a tool that helps handle phone lists on your BlackBerry. With Call Client you have the capability to manage multiple phone lists, mark the status of each phone call, and add phone call notes all with the touch of a single button. Call Client also has adds backwards capability to your phone list, by allowing you to export any phone list to manage on your desktop.

Call Client is perfect for on-the-go salesmen, cold calling, busy parents that make lots of phone calls, or just those who need to maintain lots of phone lists/phone numbers on a daily basis . Use Call Client's built-in notes feature to help you remember exactly what you discussed or need to track during your phone call. Use Call Client's capability to add and manage multiple phone lists to keep different call groups separate and organized (example: a call list for all of your Georgia customers).

* Handles multiple call lists
    * Unlimited phone numbers with Call Client call lists
    * Add notes
    * Unlimited Call Client call lists supported

* Indicates status of each phone call (complete or incomplete)
    * Import and export any properly formatted .CSV file
    * Tons of shortcuts for easy use in one hand
    * Pairs perfectly with SimpleLeap's TalkLater for BlackBerry
    04-05-09 04:43 AM
    Hey Guys,

Based on your comments, the app seems to simply not suit YOUR needs. This software was made for the "hardcore" (that word always sounds unpleasant when typed, lol) on-the go person with dozens of people to call, particularly groups of people.

We have had a huge amount of downloads and notes from those who find the software quite useful, again, most of these people are salesman and people that usually call dozens of people daily. Call Client's main purpose is to help you work through a list of calls, quickly, and all while multi-tasking (hence the numerous shortcuts, making it easier to operate with one hand).

If you only make a few phone calls, handle everything mostly through email, etc. It's just not your app. You may want to try TalkLater, it's more the general population app. It helps remind when to make calls with pop-up, ringtone, and vibration alerts.

Call Client Description:

Call Client is a tool that helps handle phone lists on your BlackBerry. With Call Client you have the capability to manage multiple phone lists, mark the status of each phone call, and add phone call notes all with the touch of a single button. Call Client also has adds backwards capability to your phone list, by allowing you to export any phone list to manage on your desktop.

Call Client is perfect for on-the-go salesmen, cold calling, busy parents that make lots of phone calls, or just those who need to maintain lots of phone lists/phone numbers on a daily basis . Use Call Client's built-in notes feature to help you remember exactly what you discussed or need to track during your phone call. Use Call Client's capability to add and manage multiple phone lists to keep different call groups separate and organized (example: a call list for all of your Georgia customers).

* Handles multiple call lists
    * Unlimited phone numbers with Call Client call lists
    * Add notes
    * Unlimited Call Client call lists supported

* Indicates status of each phone call (complete or incomplete)
    * Import and export any properly formatted .CSV file
    * Tons of shortcuts for easy use in one hand
    * Pairs perfectly with SimpleLeap's TalkLater for BlackBerry

I didn't say it wasn't for me. I asked what the purpose of a call list app was.
    Now I see.
    Your post makes sense. If you have a lot of people to call during the day, it sets up a list of calls you have to make.
    Am I correct?

That sound good, although you could set up call lists with Google Sync.
    The ability to take notes about calls with the app is a nice feature, as is call status.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Last edited by mathprof08; 04-05-09 at 09:44 AM.
    04-05-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD