I want to know what you would want to change about your storm if anything at all. Maybe RIM will see this and add the features we want or change them, who knows!?

I would change the application memory, I love having applications that don't really have any "real" purpose. Just ones that make time pass faster. Overall, I love my storm and cannot wait for an OS update to make it even better.
    04-04-09 06:06 PM
    I would want to have spanish symcols to use in my texts..
    04-04-09 06:09 PM
    the locking capabilities..
    04-04-09 06:11 PM
    Increase in application memory would be good.

And a better camera. The current one is crap.
    04-04-09 06:14 PM
    I like a whining blocker so idiots couldn't clog this site with garbage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 06:16 PM
    you think the camera is crap?? wow, i thought it was really good compared to my curve i had, my curve had a 2.0 mp and this has a 3.2 mp camera. I thought it was a nice upgrade.
    04-04-09 06:16 PM
    The Storm, lol. Yes, the whole thing.
    04-04-09 06:17 PM
    I would want to have spanish symcols to use in my texts..
    you would think it could since it is a "world" phone. lol
    04-04-09 06:18 PM
    I never realized that the Spanish symbols don't work for SMS. That sucks but I guess it makes sense because many other phones likely can't read them.
    04-04-09 06:22 PM
    I'm kinda glad that the storm isn't more like the iPhone. This just means that i'm not like everyone else and I'm willing to stay with the storm until it can live up to whatever it is capable of.
    04-04-09 06:25 PM
    Increase in application memory would be good.
    I'll definitely second MORE application memory. I don't consider myself an app person but when I try any new application and like yet still feel the100kb app must REALLY justify its' existence to remain on my Storm is wrong. We should not have to be so picky.

04-04-09 07:01 PM
    Make it a touch screen rather than touch/click screen. Also, another vote for increased app memory.
    04-04-09 07:07 PM
    WIFI!!!! Lol, something I myself could REALLY use.
    04-04-09 07:08 PM
    I like the click screen, I switched from the dare to the storm and its much better. I would change the fact that when you have a missed call it has 2 icons that you have to go to your messages and missed calls to go away. I wish it would just have a missed call icon instead of message.
    04-04-09 07:23 PM
    Not much.... Iove mine, especially after the .113 upgrade

04-04-09 07:26 PM
    I would get rid of the gap around the screen. I even have an idea how this might be done while keeping the surepress. I pictured a rubber surround attached to the screens edges and to the phone case (Kind of like a rubber surround on a speaker). This would keep dust out and there wouldn't be any light leakage while allowing the screen to move up and down. But its just an idea...
    04-04-09 07:29 PM
    -4 inch screen
    -WIFI
    -More app memory
    -Better maps and turn by turn in BB Maps
    04-04-09 07:29 PM
    I would get rid of the gap around the screen. I even have an idea how this might be done while keeping the surepress. I pictured a rubber surround attached to the screens edges and to the phone case (Kind of like a rubber surround on a speaker). This would keep dust out and there wouldn't be any light leakage while allowing the screen to move up and down. But its just an idea...
    For some reason the multiple uses of the word "ruber" made me think of putting a condom on it lol. It would keep it safe and for sure keep the dust out
    04-04-09 07:37 PM
    as well as VD
    04-04-09 07:39 PM
    id like mine to be bulletproff
    04-04-09 07:57 PM
    save applications/OS to the 1 gig of flash

this too, a small gasket around the screen would maintain surepress and keep out dust
    04-04-09 08:22 PM
    I would like the ability to toggle and lock my screen in portrait or landscape mode that way it's not always switching with the slightest of movement. I would also like the ability of choosing a background to the landscape wallpaper. I mean what is the point of a wallpaper if the only way I get to see it is if I hold my phone completely upright and as still as possible. I would also like the media player to be able to play gapless tracks.
    04-04-09 08:35 PM
    remove lag from keying in info - both in portrate and landscape view.
    Utilization of media memory for the storing of apps (both the SD card and internal memory).
    Faster response over all (I hate that little spun clock)
    Reduce memory leakage (I'm sure that they could tweak the OS to spot and reduce such behavior)
    Have Smart Dialing (In the phone screen be able to enter the first few letters of a contact and be able to quickly select and have it automatically call. Yes, I realize that it can be done through the contact list through the phone screen, but one less step is always nice. After all, I am a lazy / busy person :P)
    Better color depth
    Better call quality
    Less muffled sounding on other end

Last but not least, a way to connect emails and sms messages to my calandar - open up an item from my today screen, and then have an option to be able to select the email or sms that prompted me to make the appointment. Have a similar option in email / sms or when making an appointment that will allow me to link an email or sms to it
    That would make my life so much easier
    04-04-09 08:47 PM
    i would have to say more app memory...and the gap fix. granted that gap is a minor thing but it would be nice to make it look prettier. oh and if the camera could shoot faster lol.
    04-04-09 08:52 PM
    WIFI!!!! Lol, something I myself could REALLY use.
    Why do you need WiFi with the network verizon has? They have excellent coverage. I travel all over the US and have no problems getting signal or online.
    04-04-09 08:54 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD