Hey all, I'm stuck at work all weekend and will be trying to encode some movies for my Storm. What will y'll be doing with/to/for your Storm this weekend?
    04-03-09 05:39 PM
    I plan to take it to dinner and a movie. Then a tender kiss, and off to bed.
    04-03-09 05:42 PM
    Birthday party, easter egg hunt, and little league practice...all canceled in case a leak drops...my son is going to be so upset...but hey i cant leave this place waiting.....859 hours straight
    04-03-09 05:44 PM
    Movie tonight, work tomorrow, Wrestlemania on Sunday
    04-03-09 05:47 PM
    Oh almost forgot, Get as many apps on it as possible
    04-03-09 05:48 PM
    Trying not to drop it when I'm drunk.
    04-03-09 05:49 PM
    Birthday party, easter egg hunt, and little league practice...all canceled in case a leak drops...my son is going to be so upset...but hey i cant leave this place waiting.....859 hours straight

Haha...you should be an honorary crackberry abuser.
    04-03-09 05:50 PM

Haven't given my Storm a kiss goodnight yet. I should since she's been such a good girl...oops...sorry honey.
    04-03-09 05:52 PM
    Hopefully loading a new leaked or OFFICIAL os.
    04-03-09 05:54 PM
    Welp...just loaded .114v3 on it. Gonna get home and load my backup on to it. Maybe encode a few movies before bed. A little work, and maybe some time at the beach
    04-03-09 05:56 PM
    I'm gonna use mine mostly to browse crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 06:02 PM
    Going to get in her pants. Oh wait I have a girlfriend! I'm going to keep it I'm my pants so I don't spill beer all over it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 06:02 PM
    A bit off topic here, but for the few of your who will be encoding movies for your Storm this weekend...

....how long does it take for you guys to do that? I really never quite understood watching movies on my Storm. I listen to music a lot with it, but I would assume that the time it takes to encode a movie and transfer it to your Storm from your computer, you could have just watched it on your computer?
    04-03-09 06:23 PM
    A bit off topic here, but for the few of your who will be encoding movies for your Storm this weekend...

....how long does it take for you guys to do that? I really never quite understood watching movies on my Storm. I listen to music a lot with it, but I would assume that the time it takes to encode a movie and transfer it to your Storm from your computer, you could have just watched it on your computer?
    Takes about an hour or 2. It is good to have to watch later. I only have re-watchable movies on mine. It's good when you are on a bus to pass the time, or going on a 16 hour flight to Australia like I will be in May, lol.

I never watch movies on my computer anyway. I love my NetFlix for my 360.
    04-03-09 06:28 PM
    Trying not to drop it when I'm drunk.
    I have an Otterbox...get one...the whole idea then IS to drop it when you are drunk...be positive, dropping can be good
    04-03-09 06:32 PM
    Takes about an hour or 2. It is good to have to watch later. I only have re-watchable movies on mine. It's good when you are on a bus to pass the time, or going on a 16 hour flight to Australia like I will be in May, lol.

I never watch movies on my computer anyway. I love my NetFlix for my 360.
    Ah yes, I can understand having a few on there for plane rides. Just never understood when people would put it on their phones just to, well, put it on there.

I guess there are only a few movies that I really would personally consider re-watchable. Well, good to know and thanks for your response!
    04-03-09 06:34 PM
    I always take mine to dinner, and to the movies...
    I also take it to the bathroom, on the train, to the pub...
    I must admit, the last thing on my mind has been a tender kiss... Having said that, the touch screen is rather 'flexible' and the phone does look rather sexy....
    04-03-09 06:38 PM
    I always take mine to dinner, and to the movies...
    I also take it to the bathroom, on the train, to the pub...
    I must admit, the last thing on my mind has been a tender kiss... Having said that, the touch screen is rather 'flexible' and the phone does look rather sexy....
    Sexy???....It sure is...
    04-03-09 07:24 PM
    How much space does an encoded fully-featured film take on the memory card?
    04-03-09 07:27 PM
    Nothing special, just another day saving the world.
    04-03-09 07:27 PM
    How much space does an encoded fully-featured film take on the memory card?
    I've currently got 8 features and 500+ songs on my 8gb card
    04-03-09 07:32 PM
    ive got 7 movies on my 8 gb card and around 350 songs or so and a ton of pictures

boondock saints
    the dark knight
    step brothers
    iron man
    waterworld
    mad max -Beyond thunder dome
    dirty dancing- just in case my lovley fiance decides to get impaient.
    04-03-09 07:49 PM
    Mine will be heading to the Drive-In to spend time with the grandkids. I will of course also be carrying a truck full of ROLIADS!

Have a great weekend!
    04-03-09 08:24 PM
    On duty sat. so we'll see what we can get into.
    04-03-09 08:29 PM
    gonna try the romance angle first, and if that doesn't work, slip her a rohypnol and hope for the best
    04-03-09 08:38 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD