Where is the best place to buy accessories for your BlackBerry 8900, here in Canada?

Nearly everything I look up online, costs an arm and a leg, in shipping........anyone know of some handy places online to get accesories for your Javelin, with free shipping?.....or cheap shipping here within Canada?
    04-03-09 05:04 PM
    Got mine at Best Buy. If you know someone who works at Future Shop or there the stuff is super cheap.

Wall Charger was $8.26
    USB Cable was $5.05

Other option is eBay
    04-03-09 05:28 PM
    Where is the best place to buy accessories for your BlackBerry 8900, here in Canada?

Nearly everything I look up online, costs an arm and a leg, in shipping........anyone know of some handy places online to get accesories for your Javelin, with free shipping?.....or cheap shipping here within Canada?
    http:///www.accessorygeeks.com
    04-03-09 05:39 PM
    I usually am able to hit my local Rogers dealer or TBooth. From what I understand at Tbooth, someone can order the stuff in for you. That's how I ended up with the charging pod and leather sleeve carrying case for my Bold (at the time, the charging pod wasn't available in the stores, and no one knew about the leather sleeve).
    04-03-09 05:50 PM
    Best buy is pretty good. And the phone booth will also order for you. Still an ebay lover for the best prices and selection.
    04-03-09 06:24 PM
    I am not as big a fan as I use to be but
    They have so much more selection
    If you find it on ebay and like it sometimes
    You have to pay the price supply and demand

Wayne

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 06:55 AM
    Ebay also has a canadian site eBay - Deals on new and used electronics, clothing, collectables and more on eBay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD