I'm watching the news right now about a Binghamton shooting and they mentioned that lots of people were talking about it on Twitter.

Wow. Twitter must be hot lol. I'm gonna download it :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 01:14 PM
    I just read that google is talking about buying twitter.
    04-03-09 01:23 PM
    Yeah twitter has been breaking news storys as they happen or before the news even for a little while it is the new it thing
    04-03-09 02:47 PM
    Twitter has been so intergrated into the news lately, its really fascinating. A good half of my local newspapers post on twitter now. Even Rick Sanchez on CNN has been incorporating twitter into his news hour for a while now.

Most of us have known for a while how cool it is though... Lol.

04-03-09 02:52 PM
    Twitter is awesome. My state's website has a Twitter that they are pretty active with, including @replying.
    04-04-09 08:06 AM
    So what exactly is twitter? not to sound stupid lol..Too many people are talking about it and i want to know what it is before i sign up!
    04-05-09 12:11 PM
    I have been following CNN on Twitter for some time now and I agree, they are right there with everything going on!
    04-05-09 12:20 PM
    So what exactly is twitter? not to sound stupid lol..Too many people are talking about it and i want to know what it is before i sign up!
    Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

I use Twitter and it's great, i say whatever I want and keep up with my friends here at CB also...

Feel free to follow... (robkoogs) on Twitter
    04-05-09 12:22 PM
    Twitter has def hit another tipping point in the last 10 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if google bought twitter. It will be very interesting to see how much it would go for; a free service with no advertising.
    04-05-09 12:24 PM
    Mhm. Did anyone hear about the celebrity that supposely saved a life through twitter. Twitter is becoming super popular now.

04-05-09 12:28 PM
    Twitter grew by 450% in 2008 and even hotter in 2009. It quite addicting!
    04-05-09 12:32 PM
    I just read that google is talking about buying twitter.
    From what I understand, google hates twitter and they tried that with jaiku or something.

Facebook, on the other hand, REALLY wants to buy twitter. But Twitter isn't going to sell. I'd say smart move for them
    04-05-09 02:26 PM
    Isn't twitter trying to find a way to make money? From my understanding they do not have a revenue stream. I could see google buying them and smattering ads all over the place. I never really got into it although alot of my friends are addicted to it.
    04-05-09 03:38 PM
    been messing with a few twitter clients. YATCA seams clean, quick, no extra junk...and get the job done without impacting my storm. It works for me IRT to functionality.
    04-05-09 04:03 PM
    I actually just joined twitter myself ! Hoping some of my friends hop on board as well!

04-05-09 04:15 PM
    yes twitter is very well known and very much popular
    04-05-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD