New little icon when phone is put in vibrate mode shows that dc is also quiet

Menu bug in Opera not fixed

Downloads folder doesn't have dc folder in it anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hi.c99; 04-02-09 at 06:06 PM.
    04-02-09 05:59 PM
    Sounds disappointing at best. Well, off I go to see for myself. Download just finished.
    04-02-09 06:36 PM
    the update did nothing!!!! i cant tell the difference, still getting my texts late and it still sends the original message when you reply to a message
    04-02-09 06:38 PM
    Whats Changed ?

Seems to me What has Changed is = MORE PROBLEMS THEN BEFORE thats what has changed....

Way to Go Nextel ! Im keeping my current version and not upgrading to more problems.

You would think Nextel Tech Support Tested all this out Prior to releasing fix...

Really disappointing to say the least ...
    04-02-09 09:39 PM
    No update yet on the West Coast...

04-02-09 10:35 PM
    the update did nothing!!!! i cant tell the difference, still getting my texts late and it still sends the original message when you reply to a message
    I don't know if this was the focus of this update as much as the echo problem.
    04-03-09 02:03 AM
    wow i am sunk deeper in my depression but feel like i will not lose my mind this time. i have yet to see anything except for it being a bit faster!
    04-03-09 02:17 AM
    I had no echo problem, so what's changed ? Not much, that's what.

04-03-09 04:46 AM
    Is the echo problem fixed? The wife said she could hear herself talking last night (through the phone). I got the new Otterbox case, which I know increases the echo problem, but I figured with the update coming to fix it............................................., lol.
    04-03-09 06:15 AM
    My horrible echo problem has vanished!!!!! I was shocked and amazed

I also like the phone putting the DC into private mode when you switch the profile into vibrate or quiet. It was stupid before when you would put the phone into a quiet mode, then be sitting somewhere in public, and some doofus would start talking over direct connect. Much better.

Also noticed the DC message folder is gone, haven't had a chance to see if I stopped receiving the lame contact info received message.
    04-04-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD