I know this is probably known or a common question when is the official .113 release for VZW?

I'm really bad with updating my phone and I dont know how to so Im just gonna wait for the official release
    04-02-09 05:42 PM
    Ok, you are about to get flamed. I just woke up, so I will be nice.

There is no date officially. No one knows.
    04-02-09 05:45 PM
    Let the stampede begin......
    04-02-09 05:47 PM
    .113 will NEVER be released.. it had failed testing a week and a half ago. MMS doesn't even work on it
    04-02-09 05:50 PM
    Yo, OP, just pull the covers over your head and hide. It is gonna hit the fan!
    04-02-09 05:52 PM
    It'll be released in 5,4,3,2,1..........oops. Give it another 5 minutes then try again.
    04-02-09 05:55 PM
    haha i shouldnt of asked, is there a time when another update will be released that we know of?

im reallly bad updating my storm i just dont get it so i really just wanna wait
    04-02-09 06:06 PM
    haha i shouldnt of asked, is there a time when another update will be released that we know of?

I will say this again...we don't know when leaks or official OS's are released.

Officials are sent out by Verizon

Leaks are directly from RIM

We
    Don't
    Know
    04-02-09 06:09 PM
    When something is released you will know at first glance at the boards. You won't have to ask. Nobody know when it will be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 06:13 PM

Actually, one of the VZW reps said when they release the official update, you'll get a notification on your home screen directly from VZW.

They think of everything
    04-02-09 06:17 PM
    If the ever decide to release it that is
    04-02-09 06:18 PM
    What have you done? Ha.

04-02-09 06:18 PM

I see you are not taking my advice. Get under those covers NOW
    04-02-09 06:23 PM
    I got this for the OP....

04-02-09 06:24 PM
    With all the gossip all over the net, it would be pretty easy to think it will be released next, if you arent on crackberry constantly. Be easy on the guy (or gal).
    04-02-09 06:26 PM
    FYI

Threads like these should really be in the OS Forum. Just a thought. Well, actually I take that back. There shouldnt be anymore threads like these!
    04-02-09 06:29 PM
    Like a user already stated; Verizon actually sends you an message stating this.

Let the stampede begin; I have my 12 gauge
    04-02-09 06:31 PM
    FYI

Threads like these should really be in the OS Forum. Just a thought. Well, actually I take that back. There shouldnt be anymore threads like these!
    No, there really shouldn't, but there will be. Count on it. My faith in humanity has been shaken.
    04-02-09 06:32 PM
    FYI

Too bad this is the correct sub-forum. The forum you may be referring to is for beta/leaks that aren't official.
    04-02-09 06:34 PM
    I was actually impressed that it had been a while since one of these were posted though.

OP is new, so no big deal to me personally, I just find them these threads amusing. What really concerns me though is what everyone will talk about once it is released? I bet they will just start asking and spreading rumors about the NEXT official OS...

04-02-09 06:35 PM
    Too bad this is the correct sub-forum. The forum you may be referring to is for beta/leaks that aren't official.
    Well yeah, sub-forum being for the Storm, you are right. By now though, these threads should be put in the Rumors Forum because if anyone was to read about the official OS before posting, all you would find is a bunch of....well....rumors. Again, just my $0.02
    Last edited by graspDESIGN; 04-02-09 at 06:43 PM.
    04-02-09 06:39 PM
    I was actually impressed that it had been a while since one of these were posted though.

OP is new, so no big deal to me personally, I just find them these threads amusing. What really concerns me though is what everyone will talk about once it is released? I bet they will just start asking and spreading rumors about the NEXT official OS...

lol Of course! It wouldnt be CrackBerry if they didn't
    04-02-09 06:39 PM
    Its ok......the bears have cutler now

04-02-09 06:42 PM
    Very....very true....
    04-02-09 06:43 PM
    What are you guys talking about. Verizon just called me up and told me to install the new official release. Its version .999. It kicks ***. It has a teleport App that beams you to anywhere on the planet you want. Pretty cool. I can't wait for 1.000, its supposed to have a real light sabre app. None of that crappy make believe one that out there now. Look for the down load, it's on a sticky on the forums.
    04-02-09 06:46 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD