Over the last two years I have had the following phones:

1. Jitterbug
    2. Razer
    3. Bold
    4. Storm

1. LG Vu beats the storm hands down

2. The LG does everything I need and if it doesn't to it it sucks.

3. The LG Vu roxors!!!!1
    04-02-09 12:19 PM
    lollllll at Jitterbug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:22 PM
    Does that mean you won't post here anymore?

Fingers crossed.
    04-02-09 12:26 PM
    LG Vu is better for business.
    04-02-09 12:37 PM
    Maybe if you hadn't fried your Storm with buggy, unauthorized OSs every five days, it would've been more satisfactory.

Enjoy your LG. High-schoolers love them.
    04-02-09 12:38 PM
    Is your avatar a Geo Storm?
    04-02-09 12:40 PM

1. Jitterbug
    2. Razer
    3. Bold
    4. Storm

3. The LG Vu roxors!!!!1
    OK, go back to your precious Vu! I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-02-09 12:40 PM
    LoL @ the avatar!! ahaha
    04-02-09 12:43 PM
    worst thread ever..................
    04-02-09 12:47 PM
    I think RC is being facetious. At least I hope so. The jitterbug is a dead giveaway.
    04-02-09 12:48 PM
    I think RC is being facetious. At least I hope so. The jitterbug is a dead giveaway.
    Is the Geo for real?
    04-02-09 12:56 PM
    LOL! This thread is to funny. I don't see why many take attacks on the Storm so personally.

Wait. I hear the Storm fanbois coming.
    04-02-09 01:06 PM
    April fools was yesterday...guess you missed it?

04-02-09 01:09 PM
    Storm Fanboy here.

Love mine, but can't help but laugh at this thread.
    04-02-09 01:12 PM
    Really don't see how the Vu is better.. I've used both phones and the Storm smokes it.

04-02-09 01:13 PM
    LOL at all the Storm apologists here who think this is a great phone. The Storm sucks, get some standards and demand more from a phone and contract that's going to cost you $2000 over 2 years!! I'm thinking about warping back to the 80s to see if I can get one of those phones, word has it they are more reliable than the Storm.
    04-02-09 01:26 PM
    LOL at all the Storm apologists here who think this is a great phone. The Storm sucks, get some standards and demand more from a phone and contract that's going to cost you $2000 over 2 years!! I'm thinking about warping back to the 80s to see if I can get one of those phones, word has it they are more reliable than the Storm.
    Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
    04-02-09 01:29 PM

1. Jitterbug
    2. Razer
    3. Bold
    4. Storm

3. The LG Vu roxors!!!!1
    Gotta love the jitterbug.. If an old-fogey phone beats a Storm, that's really saying something......
    04-02-09 01:32 PM
    I have had my hands on both phones, and the Vu is a cool litle touchscreen phone, but it does NOT compare to the abilities that the Storm has as far as "smart phones" go. Oh, btw I laughed when I saw Jitterbug. Lol. No offense. Its just a funny name
    04-02-09 01:52 PM
    can someone please BAN this a-hole? he posts nothing but useless drivel bashing the Storm. It's been clearly discussed and has been made clearly obvious that he has nothing to add to any conversation, and (all?) his posts are about how bad the storm is...

everybody is entitled to an opinion, but he creates multiple threads with the same opinion on a regular basis. it's a waste of CB resources, and a waste of time for people to filter through his crap to find worthwhile information.
    04-02-09 01:53 PM
    If so, then why not GTFO and use it?
    04-02-09 01:54 PM

1. Jitterbug
    2. Razer
    3. Bold
    4. Storm

3. The LG Vu roxors!!!!1
    Now you got the jitterbug stuck in my head, good job! lol
    04-02-09 01:57 PM
    Did u mean to post this yesterday
    04-02-09 02:21 PM
    Was this thread intended to be serious? I think my neighbor's eight year old daughter has a Vu.
    04-02-09 02:40 PM
    The Jitterbug rocks! (Or does it swing?) When I get lost at the shopping center or wandering around the neighborhood, I just call and the nice operator phones my grandkids and has them come pick me up. If I didn't have it on that cord around my neck, the people here at the home would tie me to my bed at night.

The only problem is that I can't play my Benny Goodman records on my Jitterbug. How do you put music on a phone, anyway? They're all too small for records to fit, like a jukebox. Heck, you couldn't even put a cassette tape in there!

There hasn't been any good music since that gul-darned Elvis appeared on Ed Sullivan with all of his indecent pelvis shaking. The Beatles were such cute boys when they started, but then they got all shaggy looking like the rest of the hippies.

The BlackBerry Storm has too many buttons and stuff. I tried to use one but couldn't even figure out how to dial. I guess it isn't dialing when you push buttons. I miss the old dial phones. Everybody is in such a hurry today, not like when you'd dial "nine... click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click."

Do you want to see pictures of my grandchildren? Are we getting ice cream for lunch today? Where am I?

EDIT BY RLMESQ: I entered the post above for my great grandfather. It's his birthday and he wanted me to show him what's on the Internets. He's afraid of computers, and has a VCR that's been blinking 12:00 since 1982.
    04-02-09 02:55 PM
120 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD